What's a good bra for Zumba?

Options
2»

Replies

• SkimFlatWhite68
    SkimFlatWhite68 Posts: 1,254 Member
    Options
    I wear an underwire Berlei sports bra with racer back - AND a sports crop top over that whenever I am doing any high impact exercise. I'd never just wear a normal bra, but I think it probably depends on your breast size. Some people can get away with more, some less.
  • kinkyslinky16
    kinkyslinky16 Posts: 1,469 Member
    Options
    The Enell bra is so awesome! It compresses SO much that there is no bounce whatsoever.
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    I use the high impact ones from old navy

/`This.

Also Ihave an expensive one from Footlocker that's great and another expensive one from Wacom, that over-designed, and one I got on sale from Zumba.com that is a little too sexy and not supportive enough.
  • Junebuggyzy
    Junebuggyzy Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Oh wow, now there is MORE for me to check out. I didn't realize there were so many good sports bras! Thanks for all the help on this.

I ended up getting this one. Champion C9 high support. http://www.target.com/p/c9-by-champion-women-s-high-support-sports-bra-with-molded-cup-assorted-colors/-/A-14968975#prodSlot=medium_1_3&term=champion+sports+bra.
    No jiggle! The girls like it!
  • Sparlingo
    Sparlingo Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean!!

I was fine with normal sports bras in Zumba until I had my son and started to breastfeed . . .

Now I worry about giving myself a black eye. Reading with interest.
  • Junebuggyzy
    Options
    HAHAHA, I know what you mean about the black eye. I went from about a 34B to around a 40D!!!! And they say you lose weight nursing. Not me, I gained weight.

What do you guys think of the one I got? (previous page). Is it a good one?
  • Junebuggyzy
    Options
    Bad news. The bra I bought hurt my trapezius muscles. I didn't know what that area was called, so I looked it up. Anyways, I am talking about the place where my shoulders meet my neck, on my upper back.

I was tugging and adjusting all class, and finally took it off and didn't give a hoot who saw what was going on under my tank top, I really wanted to finish the class.

This one came in band and cup size, and I bought the size I buy in regular bras.
  • Junebuggyzy
    Options
    Guess what? I ended up going to Walmart and tried on a whole bunch of bras. I got two realty cute medium compression ones. Some of you said to get another one to wear on top of it. I'll get that next. Just happy to find bras that fit and are comfy!
  • DeeBerning
    DeeBerning Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    It's not cheap... but the Under Armor sports bra is amazing! It's the only one I found that is comfortable and provides enough support for Zumba and jogging. (And for the record, there is not "just a little" to support!)
  • Junebuggyzy
    Options
    Which Under Armor bra? http://www.underarmour.com/shop/us/en/womens/apparel/sports-bras?cid=PS|google|Sitelinks|US|IP|Sitelinks|s-AllWomen%27sSportsBras|82nenWYL&gclid=CjkKEQjwlcSdBRD3wva3-KOAo80BEiQAjNIhidXafI0CGF1ZLjheYR4Oez0A2mvEPv2e_-Br8bxlc6Pw_wcB

LOL on not just a little :) I thought I was a 38 B; that's what I was wearing. I got measured finally, and I am a 34 D ;)