Bodymedia fit or a HRM

Options
I have a question for all of you that have either a bodymedia fit or a heart rate monitor why did you choose the one that you did and what do you like most about it? I am looking into which one to buy for myself and am still unsure or what will be the best fit for me so any opinions would be greatly appreciated

Replies

• teerene
    teerene Posts: 16
    Options
    cant wait to see responses ..I am trying to figure this out too..
  • bsshaw1
    bsshaw1 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I chose a polar FT7 HRM after a month of researching to make a decision between a HRM or a BodyMedia type device.

I made my decision for the HRM instead because I wasn't really happy about having to have a subscription in addition to the outlay for the device itself. I was also concerned what would happen if the device company went out of business and another did not step in to honor the subscription and provide support.

-Brad
  • brocksmom
    brocksmom Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I got the hrm because of the price and the sub of the bodybug.. but the other day on the boards someone mentioned the "fitbit" you don't have to pay for a sub and it only cost 100 (with tax and shipping 117.00) so I ordered one. I will use both the fitbit doesn't go in the water. Good luck finding something you will use.

Karen