Mother of 4...motivated! :)

Options
Hi. I joined the group yesterday. I am a stay at home mother of 4 daughters. My youngest turned 3 a few weeks ago and I thought it's about time to get the weight off again. I was in the process of losing weight when I found out I was pregnant with her. I had lost 100 lbs on my own with diet and excercise but gained 83lbs during pregnancy and it has stuck with me for 3 yrs. I am determined this year to get the weight off. I did it once so I know I can do it again. Just have to stay focused. Feel free to add me/msg me anytime. It's always nice to have a support buddy. Good luck eveyone with reaching their goals! :)

Replies

• DoneWithTheFatGirl
    Options
    Mom here too!! Good luck and I've got the motivation to lose it this year too. Feel free to chat anytime!!
  • Jackie0206
    Options
  • Dennysnacks
    Options
    Hi My Name is Danyel.. I am also a Mother of 4. My youngest is 8. So he is really active and I figure I have to get myself in great shape in order to keep up with him. I recently joined the YMCA to help with my exericise. I am just trying to find ways to eat healthy and cut out sugar. I gave up soda. I am just taking it day by day in order to get where I want to be.
  • ladyemil
    Options
    Hello, I am also a mother of 4. My weight today is the same when I went in to have my last one 4 1/2 yrs ago. So I can understand where you're coming from. I hope you make it and I hope do too you have to tell yourself everyday you want to be here forever for them babies and be a good role model to them. Good Luck.
  • Jackie0206
    Options
    Hi Danyel...Yes an 8 yr old is will keep u busy. My girls are 17, 16, 9, and 3. My youngest to can wear me down. I am also looking into joining a gym. I've started doing the biggest loser dvd and walk away the pounds. We can take it day by day together. :) Stay positive and chat with me any time! :)
  • Jackie0206
    Options
    Hi Ladyemil. Oh yes, you know exactly where I'm coming from. I kept saying it's baby weight but now she's 3 so I can't really use that excuse anymore, lol. Yes, I sure do wanna be here for my babies. Thanks. Good luck reaching ur goals as well. Feel free to msg anytime. :)
  • matlmarvin
    Options
    Mother of 2...We can all do it just gotta stick with it..feel free to add me as a friend
  • Jackie0206
    Options
    Thanks Matimarvin...so true...I'll be adding u! :)