Back again and looking for friends and support

Options
A lot has happen to me since the last time I was on MFP. I separated from my husband of 7 years back in April and my divorce should be final in Aug sometime. (This was a long time coming) I've excepted the changes in my life and now need to move forward. The last time I was on MFP I had a lot of wonderful friends and supporters that helped me with my self-esteem and health goals. I'm in need of that help again. I know how important it is to have friends with similar goals so I promise to be a big supporter to you. :smile: :flowerforyou:

Replies

• wendyholley73
    wendyholley73 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hello My name is Wendy,

I totally agree you need friends to help and support you through difficult times. Good on you for sorting your life out and making a fresh start :)

I am new to MFP so I could do with all the support going too and bounce off any ideas for meals or just talk to someone through good and bad times.

Please send friend request or anyone who reads this.

Speak soon xx
  • Ivyzmama
    Ivyzmama Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I just got divorced last year. It's one of the best things that ever happened to me! As my friends say, I lost 165 lbs that way! (the dead weight of my loser ex-husband, who never gains weight no matter how much junk food he eats :( Feel free to friend me! I am supportive and can use more encouragement, too.
  • jraines1973
    jraines1973 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    LOl that is one way of looking at it. I guess I can say I lost 205Lb of dead weight!!! Sending a request!
  • jwat90
    jwat90 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I went through a divorce 12 yrs ago. I'm sorry that you are going through that. Even if it was expected, it's not easy. It can also wreak havoc on your emotions which can make you eat more (I know). I wish you the best on your weight loss journey. I'm here for you! Request sent
  • jraines1973
    jraines1973 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Thanks jwat90!