Optimum Nutrition - Favourite flavours?

Options
Siigh_duck
Siigh_duck Posts: 161 Member
So I've been making shakes with Optimum Nutrition whey protein powder and I'm really impressed with it's taste, macros etc. But I've nearly ran out of my current and only tried flavour - Double rich chocolate. I've been looking at the other flavours they have to offer + the ones that have stood out to me are :
Strawberry
Vanilla creme
Mint chocolate
Rocky road

If anyone has tried these and want's to give an opinion that would be most appreciated xD OR if there's a different flavour that you really like + would recommend. :smile:

Replies

• randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    Vanilla Ice Cream is good.
  • Elleinnz
    Elleinnz Posts: 1,661 Member
    Options
    I really like the double chocolate and French vanilla creme
  • Siigh_duck
    Options
    So far I'm hearing vanilla ^-^ but my question is. What is the taste difference between French Vanilla creme and Vanilla ice cream? xD (deep talks)
  • monolith66
    monolith66 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Banana Cream.
  • RyanG2106
    RyanG2106 Posts: 29
    Options
    Toffee Caramel............
  • randomtai
    Options
    So far I'm hearing vanilla ^-^ but my question is. What is the taste difference between French Vanilla creme and Vanilla ice cream? xD (deep talks)

I never had the French Vanilla... I like the Vanilla Ice cream flavor for its taste and versatility.
  • randomtai
    Options
    Toffee Caramel............

I definitely have this one on my list to try next.... I can never find it in stores.
  • Jlmervin03
    Jlmervin03 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I'm not a fan of them by themselves but I have Extreme Milk Chocolate and French Vanilla Creme, they are both great in smoothies and oatmeal.
  • tacticalhippie
    tacticalhippie Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    French Vanilla!
  • Siigh_duck
    Options
    I'm not a fan of them by themselves but I have Extreme Milk Chocolate and French Vanilla Creme, they are both great in smoothies and oatmeal.

French vanilla is officially winning. I like putting it in my porridge too so that's good XD
  • writergeek313
    writergeek313 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    I really wanted to try the mocha flavor, but the Vitamin Shoppe didn't have it the other day. They have it online, though, so I think that and the toffee caramel flavor will be the ones I try next. I signed up for their free rewards program and have been getting some pretty good coupons in the mail. I stocked up on Quest bars and got a tub of the double rich chocolate the other day.
  • auntiemsgr8
    auntiemsgr8 Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Vanilla Ice Cream is good.

+1

I haven't tried any of the others.

I have chocolate peanut butter for when my vanilla ice cream runs out.
  • BradWI
    BradWI Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I really like Cake Batter. It won't be the one I buy every single time but it will be in my rotation. I did not like Double Rich Chocolate at all.
  • GreatDepression
    GreatDepression Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    What's the strawberry one taste like? I'm usually afraid of fruit flavors in powders since it so often tastes way too artificial.