Hello - 84lbs to go!!! - Wanna join me?

Options
Hi everyone - I'm Leesa and my goal is to lose 84lbs over the next 111 days. I know, I know, lofty goal - however I was inspired by MTV's - I Used to Be Fat - documentary so......I's aiming very high.

I'm going to be following Dr. Ian's Extreme Fat Smash Diet.
I start on 1/10/11. I'd really like for some folks to join in with me. I promise to log in daily - I'm going to download this site onto my "droid" phone. :smile: Any takers?.....

Replies

• marisol7649
    marisol7649 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    I would love to but I am not on that diet. I wish you luck, though
  • ourryebread
    Options
    I would LOVE to!! I love that show as well it is a real inspiration! I promise to log in everyday and post! We CAN do this! I need to loose 118lbs!
  • the1andonlyD
    Options
    I would love to join you! I was watching that show last night, the one about Marci. It is totally incredible. Give me the details on what you have in mind and tell me a little about the diet your on and I am totally in. :happy:
  • staceyb_2003
    staceyb_2003 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    was that a UK show ?
  • lyndsloo
    lyndsloo Posts: 242
    Options
    Hi there - I just googled Dr. Ian Smith and found this interesting site:

http://www.50millionpounds.com/pdf/50MMPoundChallenge.pdf

A lot of the suggested meal options are what I already eat. I have already lost 45lbs, but I'd love join in for encouragement and accountability!
  • leesa2020
    leesa2020 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    YAAAAY!!! Let's start on Monday - 1/10/11 :bigsmile:
    So Excited!!!:happy: :happy: :happy:

The diet i'll be following is " Extreme Fat Smash Diet" - Dr. Ian Smith
    I bought my book last year @ Books A Million - it was like $12 or $13 bucks
    you can also check out the reviews on amazon.com - the plan works - the food is inexpensive - and after about the first 3 days my body adjusted and I really wasn't hungry or focusing on the food i.e. "when is my next meal?" I did this diet last year and lost weight - unfortunatley I just stopped and stopped working out so I didnt reach my goal.

I'm so happy ya'll are in!!
    See you on Monday:smile:
  • leesa2020
    Options
    Hi staceyb_2003
    No it's a show on MTV in the US.
    You can watch episodes here: http://www.mtv.com/shows/i_used_to_be_fat/series.jhtml
  • Ckonner
    Ckonner Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • eboneerain
    eboneerain Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    love that show... it is totally inspiring... I dont know about that diet? tell me more.. even if i dont do that diet.. im in on the support bandwagon :)
  • mrsannett
    mrsannett Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Hello there!! Welcome aboard and good luck on your new journey! We are all here for support!
  • cashforth
    cashforth Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I can do it too! I have 89 lbs to go, ugh... I use my ipod touch everyday. Let's GO!
  • Ckonner
    Ckonner Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I'm going to do this with you! We can DO IT!!
  • leesa2020
    Options
    YAAAAY!!
    - See you guys tomorrow!!! 111 Day journey begins tomorrow!!!

-Just got back from "Wally-World" (Walmart) - got all my food - ready to Smash some Fat! ..lol
    See ya'll tomorrow :happy:
  • the1andonlyD
    Options
    Ok so do we just track our progess on here? Because if we are here are mine as follows:
    Counting down:
    DAY 111
    WT: 217.8 LB
    Exercise: Eliptical for 40 mins, Walking 20 mins, Strength training 15 mins
    Food: BF: Apple 1 cup of green tea, Lunch: Broccli,cabbage, spinach, and onion soup, small orange
    Dinner: mc chicken sandwhich and small salad, diet soda
    And lots of water.
    I started out good, but it went downhill afterwards. I really want to make this work you guys. Good Luck to everyone else!!!
    PS: Where is everyone else tracking their stuff?
  • jeanniekaras
    Options
    Hello , I have lost 31 and I have 30 more to go for my first goal that is... good luck and stick to it:smile:
  • leesa2020
    Options
    Hey D - yeah we can post here

Here's mine from yesterday:
    Countdown - 111days and 84lbs to go
    Goal Date: 5/1/11
    Starting weight 247.8
    Goal weight: 163.8

Yesterday wasn't so good for me but I am returning today to do better! I am going to start the exercise portion today.
    See ya tomorrow!! =)
  • the1andonlyD
    Options
    Good job. We can so do this. :smile: I will post my update later today.
  • the1andonlyD
    Options
    OK so here are my stats from yesterday:

Countdown-110days and 56 pounds to go
    Goal Date: 5/1/11
    Starting weight: 218lb
    Goal Weight: 160lb

I weighed myself this morning and I was 216lb. I know I shouldn't get too excited but I am so happy. I can't help it. :happy:
    I didn't do too well with my food intake today but Im going to work out after work. Yay.

Ok see everyone tomorrow!
  • lacy81
    lacy81 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I would like to join ya'll. I have lost 4 lbs since last week and I 50 lbs to go. I have post pregnancy weight that I need to loose (baby is 4 months). It's seems like I get stuck at a certain weight for a while and I get discouraged, so I need people to keep me from giving up.

Goal date 9/2/11
    Starting weight: 184
    Goal weight: 130 (never weighed that in my life!)
  • Gracey150
    Options
    This sounds great. I'm not going to do the specific diet, just count my calories, if that's ok. I also need to lose just about the same amount of weight and have been motivated by the show "I used t be fat!" Good Luck everyone.