Before and After Photos (Still in Progress)

Options
I started at 315 pounds and am currently at 226 pounds. My final goal is to be at 170, so I still have a lot to lose, but I figured it'd be fun to put up some posts of what 89 pounds looks like.

Just to preface, I'm an artist, and I take a lot of character shots for poses and the like. Since I typically avoid a camera, these were the only available photos I had of myself at my largest weight, so that's the reason I'm in crazy poses, haha.

Hope these are enjoyable to you. It's hard to remember what I looked like back then, so comparing some shots was really helpful to me to see how much I've grown (or shrunk in this case), and what a BLIMP I was, haha. Never going back ; )

E1.jpg

E2.jpg

B1.jpg

B2.jpg

H1.jpg

H2.jpg

C1.jpg

C2.jpg

A1.jpg

A2.jpg

Replies

• BethanyMasters
    BethanyMasters Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    the letters in your img tags need to be lower case
  • antipholous
    Options
    Lol, thanks. I'll fix it and post it up again, it's stupid that I can't just delete this...I noticed immediately.
  • BethanyMasters
    BethanyMasters Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    you can edit your original post
  • antipholous
    Options
    I hate the social aspects of this site. They really need to get some better systems/programming/whatever the hell it is. It's awkward and clunky, but the idea of the site, and the diary is pretty decent.
  • mccorml
    mccorml Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    I started at 315 pounds and am currently at 226 pounds. My final goal is to be at 170, so I still have a lot to lose, but I figured it'd be fun to put up some posts of what 89 pounds looks like.

Just to preface, I'm an artist, and I take a lot of character shots for poses and the like. Since I typically avoid a camera, these were the only available photos I had of myself at my largest weight, so that's the reason I'm in crazy poses, haha.

Hope these are enjoyable to you. It's hard to remember what I looked like back then, so comparing some shots was really helpful to me to see how much I've grown (or shrunk in this case), and what a BLIMP I was, haha. Never going back ; )

E1.jpg

E2.jpg

B1.jpg

B2.jpg

H1.jpg

H2.jpg

C1.jpg

C2.jpg

A1.jpg

A2.jpg

good job bro!
  • ersulas
    ersulas Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    You're doing an amazing job! That is really brave to post those pics, I don't think I could. You should be very proud of yourself!
  • vartanfan71
    vartanfan71 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Good Job! Looking good!
  • MrsH80
    MrsH80 Posts: 14
    Options
    WOW! That's fantastic, well done!!!
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Wow - what a difference!! Good job!!
  • Scorpiomom222
    Scorpiomom222 Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options

E1.jpg

E2.jpg

B1.jpg

B2.jpg

H1.jpg

H2.jpg

C1.jpg

C2.jpg

A1.jpg

A2.jpg

You look amazing!!!!!! Keep up the great work!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!