Hello im new

Options
:smile:
Found this site by accident and it was the best accident ever. Cant believe how easy it is to track everythng. Cant wait to hear some great stories. Am Going to run a 10k in 5 months and hope this will help in my journey from fat to faboulous.
Wendy

Replies

• shreddingit
    shreddingit Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    hi and welcome, wish you the best
  • mezmez73
    Options
    hey wendy! u can do this!!! i can do this! lets do this together!

friend me if u want the support! im here!

:) jen
  • theatr3geek
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me for support. Weight loss is no easy journey, but it's a lifestyle change.
    I wish you the best of luck!
  • jlmnk1313
    jlmnk1313 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Hi!! I wish you all the best! If you need another friend to lend you support feel free to friend me! I have only been on here a week and so far I have lost 4.1 lbs. Never in my life have I lost that much in 5 days! I LOVE THIS SITE!! Good luck in your weightloss journey!
  • LeslieAnn72
    LeslieAnn72 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    WELCOME!!! I've been using the site for 10 days now. So far everyone is really supportive and friendly. Best of luck to you in reaching your goals!
  • SarahR1984
    Options
    I also found this site by accident too and am enjoying it! Add me if you want :) I need all the friends and encouragement I can get! lol
  • islandgirljane
    islandgirljane Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You can definitely do it with all the support here!! :wink:
  • Shawnarose
    Shawnarose Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Hi there,
    I am a newbie to - so jump in and look around, I am enjoying meeting others and learning the ropes.
    Need a pal add me as a friend - we can support one another!
  • patsy48
    patsy48 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My sister told me about myfitnesspal. Thank you Sis. I love it.:blushing: