NSV's and then the SCALE VICTORY OF COURSE!

Options
Nt2Badhuh
Nt2Badhuh Posts: 107 Member
I will start with my scale victory!! I hit 157 today... That is OFFICIALLY 20 pounds down from 3 months ago! I can't really see a difference but I'm okay with that because I like how I look and always have. The number on the scale is 8 pounds lighter than my drivers license WHEN I WAS 16! According to my goal plans I have just earned myself a new pair of shoes....but I don't even care.... My NSV's are my reward. They are better than the number to me.

My ring that was permanently stuck on my ring finger 3 months ago, FLEW off my middle finger in zumba last week.

I just bought two dresses BOTH MEDIUM for the first time since I was 15. THEY ARE SUPER CUTE!

I craved broccoli the other day. WHO CRAVES VEGETABLES? THIS GIRL!

I took my dog ( that usually drags me) on a jog and HE GOT TIRED BEFORE ME... ( maybe he was having an off day lol)

People recognize me at the gym and will comment on my progress... this is my favorite because I don't just mean my body. They will comment on how much i'm benching now vs then. They will comment on my running endurance has changed dramatically . They will comment on my confidence entering the gym.

I know I don't have a lot but 3 months ago I didn't have any so.... *shrugs*

I am sorry I would post pics but I seriously do not know how lol

and you know what... I lied... I do care.... I am still getting my shoes lol

Replies

• TemikaThompson
    TemikaThompson Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome! Gr8 job!
  • PrincessEliNa
    PrincessEliNa Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    I love your attitude! Awesome! Go get those shoes! :D
  • Nt2Badhuh
    Options
    THANKIES
  • hill2423
    hill2423 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Awesome job and I love your attitude!!!! I need that kind of motivation!!!
  • tihi18
    tihi18 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!
  • ShannaKayB
    ShannaKayB Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Love your NSV's. Have fun picking out shoes!!!
  • PinkyPan1
    PinkyPan1 Posts: 3,018 Member
    Options
    I love your post. It is dripping with excitement and great results! Good for you! Have fun picking out your new shoes and walk tall!
  • shak29
    shak29 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    This is great, awesome work!
  • mvedwards87
    Options
    Great job! You should be proud of yourself! Thank you so much for sharing this :)
  • Nt2Badhuh
    Options
    Thank you guys so much. .. every one of these baby steps means so much to me. It makes me feel like a lifestyle change is possible. .. like this won't be hard forever and one day I'll wake up and I will be this healthy person I'm working so hard to be. ... it's just exciting. ...
  • fooninie
    fooninie Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!! I love this post! Non-scale victories often keep us track before the scale... WOOHOOOO!
    I will start with my scale victory!! I hit 157 today... That is OFFICIALLY 20 pounds down from 3 months ago! I can't really see a difference but I'm okay with that because I like how I look and always have. The number on the scale is 8 pounds lighter than my drivers license WHEN I WAS 16! According to my goal plans I have just earned myself a new pair of shoes....but I don't even care.... My NSV's are my reward. They are better than the number to me.

My ring that was permanently stuck on my ring finger 3 months ago, FLEW off my middle finger in zumba last week.

I just bought two dresses BOTH MEDIUM for the first time since I was 15. THEY ARE SUPER CUTE!

I craved broccoli the other day. WHO CRAVES VEGETABLES? THIS GIRL!

I took my dog ( that usually drags me) on a jog and HE GOT TIRED BEFORE ME... ( maybe he was having an off day lol)

People recognize me at the gym and will comment on my progress... this is my favorite because I don't just mean my body. They will comment on how much i'm benching now vs then. They will comment on my running endurance has changed dramatically . They will comment on my confidence entering the gym.

I know I don't have a lot but 3 months ago I didn't have any so.... *shrugs*

I am sorry I would post pics but I seriously do not know how lol

and you know what... I lied... I do care.... I am still getting my shoes lol
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!