Any Crazy Cat Ladies ?

Options

Replies

• Tigg_
    Tigg_ Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'd say I'm a crazy cat lady haha! I'd definitely have more cats if my first cat Jasmine wasn't so dramatic about it when I brought in a kitten :P

x
  • Steff46
    Steff46 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Me and my boyfriend are crazy cat people. We have two. One is older and skinny and one is younger and FAT!!!
    I love them to death! They rule the house.:laugh:
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    4_zpsb907d9ec.png

We have one kitty right now. I found her when she was 3 weeks, now she's turned 13 years. Her name is Radar. She has only one eye ..... her depth perception is off, so she doesn't usually jump onto counters or tables. Radar follows me around like a dog & sleeps ON me each night. Each morning we have a routine ...... she walks on my head until I wake up to feed her, then she meows until I sit on the floor & brush her. Then I have to play with her, with various toys & strings & whatnot. She head-butts my husband until he gives her a tiny bit of turkey. If I don't pay attention, Radar will drink right out of my coffee cup !

I work at a little animal hospital. Once a week we do low-cost spays & neuters for the local Humane Society. I get to cuddle MANY cats & kittens.

One day another fuzzy will come along ...... in the meantime, we have Radar :heart:
  • ToughHippieChick
    ToughHippieChick Posts: 698 Member
    Options
    I'm known in my small town as THE crazy cat lady! I adopt all the strays. We have 5 inside and about 10 outside. Neighbors even bring me boxes of kittens. I love them all :)
    Feel free to friend me. Can never have enough cat loving friends!
    :flowerforyou:
  • dont_give_up
    dont_give_up Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I've had cats off and on my whole life. When my husband's brother passed away last August, his wife and children moved in with us, along with their cat, who had five kittens back in February. I kept one and we let my daughter keep one. We were able to give one away and we still have the other two. Now the mother is pregnant again! So yes...crazy cat lady here!!!
  • rainbowyeager
    rainbowyeager Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Does it count if I have owned cats and am secretly addicted to funny cat memes and videos? Lol. I love cats but my last kitty passed away before I moved and my new condo doesn't allow pets. I swear I visit my friends with cats all the time just so I can play with them. #catcreeper
  • aprilslusher
    aprilslusher Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I currently have 1 kitty right now. She is all black except for a small speckle of white on her chest. Her name is Pepper. She is spayed and 6yrs old. She is small and doesnt meow much and isn't extremely cuddly.

Last fall we lost our oldest Kitty, Mrs. Lucy, to kidney failure. She was around 18, the vet told us. We had her for 11 years. Someone had dumped her off. She had been fixed and declawed.

My boys ages 7 yrs and 11 yrs, would have 10 if we would let them. lol
  • RavenhairedWoman
    RavenhairedWoman Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    I love my cat. She is a "crazy cat lady" proof cat though. Why? Because she flips out and attacks any other cat she sees. Humans? She ADORES humans. Other animals? Her reactions are either "AAAAHHHH Kill it!" or "ACK! Run and HIDE!".

Autumn is a pretty chill cat though. She plays fetch, is very attention needy, and I am pretty sure that she is in love with me. She likes to lay across the couch and make "bedroom" eyes at me until I come pet her.

As long as she is around I can't own any other animals. Hence no crazy cat lady here.
  • PinkyPan1
    PinkyPan1 Posts: 3,018 Member
    Options
    I have 4 presently so I believe I qualify as a crazy cat person. My youngest (Luca) was a birthday present last year. I have Thome (To-me), Boots, Tyler and Luca. Thome and Boots are black, Tyler is a grey tabby and Luca is a seal point/tabby mix he is getting darker and darker as he gets older.
  • RavenhairedWoman
    Options
    I would also like to add this because it is so dang true for me.

where-you-will-find-me-at-parties.jpg
  • Lauren8239
    Lauren8239 Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    I've had kitties for more than 25 years. I'm down to 3, all rescues (one I found abandoned on the street, car speeding away), and the rest that have passed are in their little wooden urns on my wall unit. Amazing to come home, open the door, and 3 kitties racing to say hello. :glasses:
  • Lauren8239
    Lauren8239 Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    I've had cats off and on my whole life. When my husband's brother passed away last August, his wife and children moved in with us, along with their cat, who had five kittens back in February. I kept one and we let my daughter keep one. We were able to give one away and we still have the other two. Now the mother is pregnant again! So yes...crazy cat lady here!!!

Just curious as to why she isn't spayed??
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,259 Member
    Options
    Aren’t all cat Ladies crazy? :tongue:

I actually like cats; I just can’t be around them as I have horrible allergies to them. Cats and work are the only two things that I have ever had allergic reactions to. But I do like watching the feral cats in our neighborhood stalking those pesky mices.
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,259 Member
    Options

Me too.... See I knew there were other reasons that I liked you. :happy:
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    My entire life I have always had 1 cat or more .......Right now I have 2 calicos ..........I love animals ....feel free to add me :bigsmile:
  • lc612411
    lc612411 Posts: 11
    Options
    I have always had multiple cats in the house growing up. I currently have 2 cats that I ADORE! One is climbing on me right now actually haha. Feel free to add me :) I just began tracking and would like the added support in the MFP community
  • Gw3nJa
    Gw3nJa Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I only have one black and white short hair but I'm definitely a crazy cat lady. Got him when he was a few months old he's a little more than a year old now. It's so nice to meet other crazy cat people! Everyone feel free to add me.
  • ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    I have two kitties. A two year old named Peanut and a one year old named Marceline, or MarMar for short. I wish I could adopt another, but we don't have the room nor budget for a third :frown:
  • dont_give_up
    dont_give_up Posts: 312 Member
    Options

Just curious as to why she isn't spayed??

Probably because my sister in law never did anything about it. She will be fixed after this litter... I am taking her myself!!
  • RavenhairedWoman
    Options

Me too.... See I knew there were other reasons that I liked you. :happy:

Ha! Yay for us! We certainly are friends for a reason. (^_^)