Greek Yogurt?

Options
2»

Replies

• jessmomof3
    jessmomof3 Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    I just tried the Yoplait fat free stuff and it's DISGUSTING. I can't stomach it. I'll have to try some of these other brands. I'm not a huge fan of regular yogurt to begin with and I was looking for something different. I just couldn't get even 1/2 through the container.

Maybe I should use it as a savory flavor instead of as the sweet flavor snack.

Yoplait is gross. I love the Fage Total 0% or 2% yogurt, Brown Cow nonfat, Oikos, or even the Dannon plain Greek. It is awesome w/ berries. If you have to add something to it, try sugar-free pudding mix (chocolate fudge, vanilla, butterscotch- 1 serving of the dry mix is about 25 calories).

It is great as a dip also, definitely a good sub for sour cream!
  • LauraKB
    LauraKB Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I have greek yogurt DAILY! I've tried them all... My two favorite's are Chobani and Fage (pronounced fa-ya). Fage has one with honey on the side that's just spectacular. I drop in a handful of raspberries and it's practically a meal. It has 180 calories.... Sometimes I add bluberries or strawberries... and if I'm feeling crazy, I'll add some nuts! ;-)

They are filling, packed with protein, and great for your gut!!!
  • sherylhs
    sherylhs Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I recently tried Fage, both the 2% and 0% and they are very good with the right stuff mixed in. Alone, they taste like sour cream to me. BTW, I found Fage at Meijer and I'm in Michigan too.

This morning I had it with some honey, walnuts and 1/2 a banana.... SOOO yummy!!

~S
  • Madiann
    Madiann Posts: 177
    Options
    Bump
  • susioryan
    susioryan Posts: 180
    Options
    Love my Fage 0% with frozen blueberries and walnuts. THE BEST.
  • 60HzShuffle
    Options
    I like Chobani too. Just make sure to get the non-fat ones if you looking to cut fat out. The labels are very similar. Also like the Fage plain ones (Total 0% and 2% depending on what they have in the store). I add a teaspoon of honey.