where can i buy protein powder? thats good n tastes good?

Options
mabe something i can make with fruit or other stuff??? for ur info i know nothing about protien powder lol or what to or how to make it...or even when to drink it! a lil help is appreciated thanks in advance! ps. i like anything thats chocolate or fruit based!

Replies

• Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    I like the EAS or muscle milk from costco, I prefer the vanilla but the chocolate is good in coffee
  • Run4iiiiiit
    Run4iiiiiit Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    GNC whey and protien chocolate is good. The strawberry is not.
  • reneelee
    reneelee Posts: 877 Member
    Options
    Publix green wise is good I like the vanilla, but the chocolate is good too.
  • Mkserpa
    Mkserpa Posts: 136
    Options
    I buy the big containers of Whey Protein from Target/WalMart - Like $20 for a huge container. They have vanilla and chocolate - the vanilla is yummy with fruit and the chocolate is yummy with bananas :P
  • Goal_Seeker_1988
    Goal_Seeker_1988 Posts: 1,619 Member
    Options
    walmart chocolate soy protein mixed in a bottle of water, shake well for 30 seconds and enjoy after a hard weight training workout.
  • frankbo25
    frankbo25 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Indeed Strawberry whey powder is awful no matter what bran
  • ErrataCorrige
    ErrataCorrige Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    King soopers/Kroger/Ralph's (depending where you live) brand is good. I think the vanilla is a little better than the chocolate. Neither are very gritty or metallic like some kinds can be, and it is usually much cheaper.
  • sunleigh
    sunleigh Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    we like EAS whey protein powder in chocolate. i get a huge bag of it at Sams club for $27.00 low in carbs too. i like to put it in the magic bullet with a banana or some frozen strawberries water and a little ice and you get a taste smoothie type drink
  • chrissym78
    chrissym78 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    EAS whey is my favorite. I put frozen fruit, yogurt or coconut milk and ice in with vanilla for smoothies (my kids love this for breakfast!!) It's also good in coffee. Right now my favorite is chocolate with ice and coconut milk and either banana or peanut butter thrown in. YUMMY!
  • vaughny
    vaughny Posts: 145
    Options
    syntrax nectar at Vitamin Shoppe
  • Mrbackslap
    Options
    costco has a cheap 6 pound bag thats actually pretty good. for $28 bucks
  • LadySBPA
    LadySBPA Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I like designer whey protein, chocolate. But i use skim milk rather than water. Nothing worse than chocolate water! :)
  • Run4iiiiiit
    Run4iiiiiit Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Indeed Strawberry whey powder is awful no matter what bran
    when you bring it up to your mouth, the smell will make you gag.