Curious About Vitamins

Options
Can anyone help out with making sure we are getting the right vitamin intake? I joined today not because I want to lose any weight, but rather I want to just live a healthier lifestyle and make sure I’m eating the right foods. Entering my entire food intake is a great start for me to do that, but as I was doing that I wondered, am I choosing the right foods? Is there somewhere I can go to make sure I am getting my entire daily recommended vitamin intake, without having to take vitamins? I guess what I am looking for is kind of like a calorie counter, but for vitamins and all that healthy stuff.

Any guidance would be appreciated, thanks.

Liz

Replies

• ecwedge21
    Options
    Can anyone help out with making sure we are getting the right vitamin intake? I joined today not because I want to lose any weight, but rather I want to just live a healthier lifestyle and make sure I’m eating the right foods. Entering my entire food intake is a great start for me to do that, but as I was doing that I wondered, am I choosing the right foods? Is there somewhere I can go to make sure I am getting my entire daily recommended vitamin intake, without having to take vitamins? I guess what I am looking for is kind of like a calorie counter, but for vitamins and all that healthy stuff.

Any guidance would be appreciated, thanks.

Liz