Carbs carbs carbs!

Options
Just completed my first day and I have gone over my carb recommended intake by 84g!! Will that stop me from losing weight or am I being paranoid lol (DAMN THOSE SNACK-A-JACKS) :(

Replies

• jkwolly
    jkwolly Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    Nope.

Calorie deficit for losing weight

Macro/micro nutrients for overall health
  • HerbertNenenger
    HerbertNenenger Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    unless you have diabetes or pre-diabetes, the carbs you are eating from the processed foods shouldn't matter much.
  • socajam
    socajam Posts: 2,530 Member
    Options
    Just completed my first day and I have gone over my carb recommended intake by 84g!! Will that stop me from losing weight or am I being paranoid lol (DAMN THOSE SNACK-A-JACKS) :(

I doubt it.

I could chose better nutritious snacks next time - 11 rice cakes? Here's one: Peanut butter and apple.
  • the1andonlyrm
    the1andonlyrm Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your new journey :-) I know how you feel. At the beginning you will see that it's hard to stick within the boundaries because you are so used to eating whatever. As time goes on, you will see that you will know what foods to eat in order to not go over your limits. AND your mind and body will appreciate it. Don't give up. The key is to stick to it.
  • Love_Yourself_21
    Options
    Peanut butter & apple? I'll try that :)
  • Love_Yourself_21
    Options
    Congrats on your new journey :-) I know how you feel. At the beginning you will see that it's hard to stick within the boundaries because you are so used to eating whatever. As time goes on, you will see that you will know what foods to eat in order to not go over your limits. AND your mind and body will appreciate it. Don't give up. The key is to stick to it.

Thank u for your words of encouragement :)
  • MaaKeMeThinn3r
    MaaKeMeThinn3r Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    OOOOOO Babby I know alll about those darn carbss!! You shoould be fine,just try and not make it a habit and you'll be just fine :heart: :heart:
  • ASKyle
    ASKyle Posts: 1,475 Member
    Options
    Weight loss = burning more than you eat. It doesn't matter what those calories are.