Wondering..?

Options
I was wondering how often evreyone else weighs in.. for MFP daily? weekly? I' have randomly stepped on the scale here and there, but was thinking I would weigh in on Monday Mornings, and only track those. Thoughts/ Ideas?

Replies

• molina76853
    Options
    I weigh on the 1st and 15th of the month.
  • jessieleah
    jessieleah Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I do it weekly, on Sunday mornings after I get up and go to the bathroom, but before I eat anything. :)
  • katbass
    katbass Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Technically, I step on the scale every single morning right after I get up. But I only "count" the Monday weights.
  • sk4399
    sk4399 Posts: 96
    Options
    A check a couple times a week, but only record my Thursday weight.
  • Yleija
    Yleija Posts: 16
    Options
    I only weigh in once a month. While my trainer thinks i should do it once a week. I just find it easier not to obsess over the numbers on the scale and really work with my measurements instead. Sometimes I will stay the same weight but find that my clothes are not as tight as they use to be. Good luck on your journey.
  • jeaniedev
    jeaniedev Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Good Luck
  • jeaniedev
    jeaniedev Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    that's what I do...although I may jump on midweek...if I think I am straying to kick myself back to where I need to be:smile :
  • Pange33
    Pange33 Posts: 63
    Options
    I weigh myself every morning, and I know weight fluctuates, so I don't panic when the number's not what I expect. I post my new weight only if I've lost a minimum of .2 lbs. Typically so far, I get to repost every week up to 2x. I only allow myself to post a gain if it's a minimum of 1 lb. That way I stay positive mentally about my progress, and I'm not obsessing over it :)
  • svgaedtke
    svgaedtke Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Sounds like I am on the right track, then I will only record my Monday morning weight, Thanks Ladies!