The 17 Day Diet: Day 3

Options
Day 3 is now under my belt. Its crazy how in such a short amount of time my fast food cravings have changed. I have no desire to stop on my way home to sneak some fries or something else as equally unhealthy for me. I feel like I'm in it to win it....I want that better version of me to shine through. Well, here it comes!

I ate well today but didn't seem to get enough calories in. Its my own fault because I was in a hurry this morning and wasn't able to finish my breakfast. Also, I had a lot of salad today which did fill me up but didn't fulfill my caloric intake. I love the fact that I'm not feeling deprived.

For those of you following my journey, I thank you! Even though I've only been at it for three days, you've helped me stay motivated and accountable.

Cheers to you! Let's motivate each other!

Lori:wink:

Replies

• bluespring
    bluespring Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Hi ya.
    Glad you're liking it.
    I'm always under my calorie count too. If they'd let me have some chips and cookies..I'd make it just fine! :-)
    Just kidding. It's because of those that I'm on this life changing eating plan.
    Too bad all the good stuff is bad for you...haha.
    You're doing great so far! Good job! Stay strong.
    Blue
  • LKrebill
    LKrebill Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Thanks Blue!

The weekend will be a true test for me. That's usually when I fall off the wagon :(
  • madhousenmich
    madhousenmich Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Goodluck with the diet, I am usually under my goal too, sometimes I just dont feel like eating more food, well at least eating more heathly food LOL I could put down a bag of chips or ice cream anytime.