Just re-joined and would love some friends!

Options
Back to MFP after falling off the wagon for a while... would love some friends, especially those with similar goals! Let's motivate each other and keep each other on track!

I'm currently at 147 (highest was around 180), just under 5'5" and goal is 125, though when I hit 130 I might just see how I feel at that point. Just aiming to lose half a pound a week to keep the pace nice and steady :smile:

Replies

• fizzenpop
    fizzenpop Posts: 3
    Options
    Hey! I just moved to North Dakota after losing 50 pounds.

I'd love an accountability friend until I lose my last 25 pounds. I had made a ton of friends at the gym in Missouri (where I was currently living but since moving it's harder to push myself). My goal is to get to 150 flat or maybe even drop into the 40s depending on how I'm feeling.

Maybe we can even exchange food purchases / ideas and such?

I'm Jenna btw!
  • jraines1973
    jraines1973 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Today is my first day back, I also fell off the wagon, sending request.
  • vickish76
    vickish76 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm Vicky from North Carolina.
    I'm 38 and looking to lose 10-15. Just coming down off the biggest I've ever been so I could use some support as well.
    My weaknesses are weekends for sure...
    Friend me if you'd like.
  • Schafer1906
    Options
    Hi There ! I turned 40 in April with the promise to lose the 35 pounds I have allowed to stack on over the last 3 years or so - but that obviously didn't happen. :) I am a regular gym go'er, but I'm also a binge eater, emotional eater, stress eater....and with a new job and moving - I've just lost all the motivation and drive to put me first. Life has settled down, my clothes are too smal, I'm physically and emotionally drained all the time....and it's time to make a change. I'm looking for motivation and accountablity with people in my age group who are looking for the same. :) Look forward to connecting with some of you! Heather
  • MeganNicoleCee
    Options
    Sent request- I'm recently doing the same thing. I've been struggling with keeping my weight under control and going to school full time but seeing as I just graduated I have loads of free time. Highest weight was 210, lowest weight (in the last year) was 186. Currently sitting at 198 and hoping to ultimately reach 155

Anyone please feel free to add me :)
  • Stanlee202
    Stanlee202 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I had success losing weight 3 years ago, but didn't think if it as a lifestyle change, so it all keept back on me. I've got 40 lbs to lose and can use a few buddies too.
    Good luck! :)
  • dancingfiend22
    Options
    Added you guys! Lookin' forward to getting to know everyone better :)
  • dispatcher939
    dispatcher939 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Hello: I am always looking for new supportive friends on here, anyone can add me.
  • krmcbean
    krmcbean Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hey all!

I have also recently started my weight loss journey. I have always been moderately overweight and inactive but after a doctor's visit I decided something had to change (I found out my body fat was at 30%). Until that point I had always blamed my weight on being abnormally busty but couldn't deny the facts any longer.

I am 21 5'4 and currently 152 pounds. My goal is to get down to 130-135 but my main objective is to reduce my body fat 12%.

Feel free to add me!

Cheers.
  • melanie3rd
    melanie3rd Posts: 11
    Options
    1 month down after rejoining currently at 8lb loss I'm currently 183lbs and want to be 150! Feels like I've got so far to go. Feel free to add me I'm new to the website been using the app had no idea this website was so helpful. I haven't updated my profile yet I'm 27 and born and bred in Scotland! Och aye the noo!!! :-D
  • vha2
    vha2 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Back to MFP after falling off the wagon for a while... would love some friends, especially those with similar goals! Let's motivate each other and keep each other on track!

I'm currently at 147 (highest was around 180), just under 5'5" and goal is 125, though when I hit 130 I might just see how I feel at that point. Just aiming to lose half a pound a week to keep the pace nice and steady :smile:

Are we the same person? Except I don't think in feet and pounds. Metric represent.

I stopped using MFP 2 years ago and have just re-started to try and kick my butt a little bit. 1.67m tall (also just under 5'5"), did get up to 75kg (165 pounds) am now at 67kg (147!!). Spooky. Not keen to get as low as 56kg (which is 125 pounds) - that sounds far too small for me. I'd be happy sitting around the 63-65kg mark (approx 140).

Phew, that was a lot of converting!
  • dancingfiend22
    Options

Are we the same person? Except I don't think in feet and pounds. Metric represent.

I stopped using MFP 2 years ago and have just re-started to try and kick my butt a little bit. 1.67m tall (also just under 5'5"), did get up to 75kg (165 pounds) am now at 67kg (147!!). Spooky. Not keen to get as low as 56kg (which is 125 pounds) - that sounds far too small for me. I'd be happy sitting around the 63-65kg mark (approx 140).

Phew, that was a lot of converting!

Haha, that was too funny! I always thought it was silly the US doesn't use Metric. Thanks for the add, and so crazy that we have such similar stats :noway:
  • vha2
    vha2 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Ooh ooh ooh just weighed in at 66.3 :happy:

Gaahh, that's like... 146 in pounds
  • cardozm
    cardozm Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    hi me too coming back... .. hello everyone