just looking for some friends on here :o)

Options
I started using this site in sept, and i was doing good but then i fell off track when began to move into a new apt. So now im back and feeling very motivated, and im looking for some friends so we can help each other thru our journey of weight loss!!

Replies

• Karrie262
    Karrie262 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Hi, I just joined this week and I'm loving the app on the iphone--it makes everything so convenient. I'll be your friend, we can motivate and encourage each other! My name is Karrie. What is yours?
  • jeaniedev
    jeaniedev Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    welcome,,, It is def easier to do this with friends..... Good luck in this journey...there will be bumps in the road, I just try to pick myself up as quick as possible and keep moving forward.
    ~Jeanie:smile :
  • arfdemob5
    arfdemob5 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I'd love to help motivate/support you! Feel free to add me!
  • leti333
    leti333 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Yay! Motivation is a wonderful thing- if only we could bottle it! Today is only my 3rd day and I'm hooked on this site- it's so helpful! Feel free to add me as your friend---:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • heather62803
    heather62803 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Good Luck with your journey, I started using this sight last January and did very well until Sept when my life started getting crazy. I stopped logging food until just after Christmas when I went in for my yearly doc appointment and realized how much weight I had actually gained back! Now I'm back and this time nothing is going to get in my way!! Add me, friends are definitely what helps keep the motivation going. I was so impressed by the friends I had that kept going while I was not, and they are so supportive now that I'm back. I love MFP!!
  • krazymyra
    Options
    hey! i just joined a couple days ago. hope you meet your goal soon :)
  • emmylou34
    Options
    OMG your not going to believe this but I also started in September, then went through some crap, moved out of my boyfriends house and into an apt! So, for about a week I have been back at it, counting calories and such. I am doing pretty good this time, and I am going to stick to it! How about you?
  • Jackie218
    Jackie218 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    thankyou everyone! im still new at this and im figuring out how to reply to everyone so bear with me lol Im gonna start with adding all of you as my support team!! im so glad everyone is so friendly!!
  • darknight0dc
    Options
    HI! My name is Arielle, I just got on this site about 10 minutes ago & I am pumped and ready to go! I'm looking for any and all friends on here to keep me on track!! I just need someone who understands how much it sucks to be so overweight!!
    so feel free to hit me up!