Hate wasting calories on foods that ain't nice!

Options
Gel_W91
Gel_W91 Posts: 53 Member
Just need a bit of a rant!! I've been feeling quite low the last 2 days, a bit under the weather too, and haven't really been eating as I've had no appetite, the only thing I've wanted is a burger or some pizza!

So today on day 3, I figure eating a burger is better than eating nothing again as I was feeling better but still not quite right. Had tummy cramps from hunger all day, completely new to me! So for tea I cooked us all burgers, and they was disgusting! I still don't understand why, OH and my son enjoyed them.

First one had me gagging but I was so hungry I didn't care and ate it anyway, half way through the second one I couldn't hack it and was sick. Now I'm pretty bummed, with the burgers, lettuce, cheese, relish, buns and bacon the 2 burgers added up to just under 950 calories! And I wasted them on something gross.

I'm really kicking myself now for the waste!

Yet I sit here with 900 calories in a bottle of wine for the night .... So I still end up over my daily goal! Least it should even out after the past few days. :)

Thanks!

Replies

• flow2512
    flow2512 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Just need a bit of a rant!! I've been feeling quite low the last 2 days, a bit under the weather too, and haven't really been eating as I've had no appetite, the only thing I've wanted is a burger or some pizza!

So today on day 3, I figure eating a burger is better than eating nothing again as I was feeling better but still not quite right. Had tummy cramps from hunger all day, completely new to me! So for tea I cooked us all burgers, and they was disgusting! I still don't understand why, OH and my son enjoyed them.

First one had me gagging but I was so hungry I didn't care and ate it anyway, half way through the second one I couldn't hack it and was sick. Now I'm pretty bummed, with the burgers, lettuce, cheese, relish, buns and bacon the 2 burgers added up to just under 950 calories! And I wasted them on something gross.

I'm really kicking myself now for the waste!

Yet I sit here with 900 calories in a bottle of wine for the night .... So I still end up over my daily goal! Least it should even out after the past few days. :)

Thanks!

I've done this myself, but now I try and do the 'either' 'or' thing, I had been craving mcdonalds last week and had 700 calories left in my allowance, so worked out that I could have a cheeseburger and small fries, but would still be hungry, so went through different ideas and ended up having a home made pizza at home instead, If it's any consultation, I thought a normal bottle of wine was 600 calories.
    Forget about today and restart tomorrow and hope you feel better soon.
  • Gel_W91
    Gel_W91 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Thanks!

I've no idea, I just assume it's around 900 calories because I'm sure I read that once. I haven't actually ever checked because it sounded right. Might go look now.

And thanks, tomorrow is a new day!