Bought EA Active 2 today...

Options
Holy cow! My first time doing EA active 2, was almost as bad as the 30DS was.. I don't know if thats a good thing or a bad thing... lol Anyone else using it? I also go to the gym, but With 4 kids, I thought this might be a good thing to have for those days when I feel like I just can't get to the gym. Anyone else using this, with success?

Replies

• zumba66girl
    Options
    isn't it awesome!!!!
  • Lisa__Michelle
    Lisa__Michelle Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    I am doing the 9 week fitness challenge workout program on that game. I did day 4 yesterday and today was supposed to b my rest day but I created my own workout and sure did not rest lol. I like it a lot.
  • Dom80
    Dom80 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I love the ea active 2. So much better than the original. And yes it kicks your butt. I use the original ea active only when I am too sore from using the ea active 2.

I especially love the 10 minute aerobic sessions. Never a dull moment.

My first time doing it, I did the mountain biking and I could swear I was really on that bike. lol

The trainer gets on my nerves sometimes telling me to quit enjoying the view and to keep moving. lol
  • CRutherford73
    Options
    Been using it for about a week. Really to soon for results but I like it.
  • svgaedtke
    svgaedtke Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I was wondering how the create your own workout works... I have some more calories I need to burn, I think I may just go play with it some more :)