Biggest I've ever been and sick of it!!!!

Options
Hello everyone. My name is Debbie. I am new to this site, but looking forward to using this as another weight loss tool. I struggle w/emotional eating and no exercise. I am on the road to changing both of those bad patterns. A girlfriend and I just joined the gym and are full speed ahead on our journey to be addicted to exercise (in a good way).

I'm happily married w/9 children. My husband is my best friend and very supportive of me and my efforts to do whatever makes me happy. We have 3 kids who still live at home, the others are grown w/their own families and one of the boys have gone to be with Jesus. We have a busy family, but I love them all very much and I am proud to be their Momma/Stepmom.

My youngest child is 13 years old and I weigh more now than I did while I was pregnant with him. I swear I think I am the poster child for "This is what happens to your body with stress."

Anyway, that's a little about me. Good luck to all of you on your journey to a healthier you!!!

Warmest Regards,
Debbie

Replies

• Russellb97
    Russellb97 Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    Welcome Debbie.
    Stay positive, consistent, and patient. You can do it!
  • jeaniedev
    jeaniedev Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    First off WOW 9 children.....Welcome...and stay postive...It is great to have a friend to keep you motivated. For me , once I get going at the gym, it really does become a bit obsessive.... good luck on this journey. I am new to MFP...and so far Love it
    ~Jeanie
  • spacecase76
    spacecase76 Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Your title caught my eye. I am also the heaviest I have ever been, even 9 months pregnant! I am so happy to be doing something about it! Good Luck on your weight loss journey!
  • ddadams
    Options
    I'm new to the message board thing so I hope I'm doing this right. Thank you guys for welcoming me. I hope we can keep each other encouraged. Feel free to send me a friend request and I'll try to figure out how to find them. LOL
  • misstmarie83
    Options
    Hi Debbie! Hi community!! I am also new to the site AND at my heaviest!! I'm excited for this journey and I hope to stay encouraged, motivated and diligent so I can see a real change in my body...! Change starts now friends!! Looking forward to an awesome journey!!!
  • lalamcneil
    Options
    hello debbie, i am new as well and joined this site at my heaviest a few days ago and really loving this site. everyone is so nice and helpful. also very encouraging.