Hey Everyone.

Options
Hi everyone! I am Janine and I am 19 I decided to join this site to get the extra help I need for this weight lost. For the past 4 years, food was a major comfort because my father leaving me, fights with my mother and my Grandmother's death this past summer. With the death, I turned to food as a way to comfort me all summer and fall and it led me to basically hit 250 in my weight. It was at that moment that I know that I had to change something about me.

I am really motivated and I would love to have some support especially during stressful times in college. Thanks You All! I 've been reading your success stories and it gives me a warm feeling that you can lose the weight.

:)

Replies

• natalie1872
    Options
    Good work...your going to love this site.
    Nat. Australia.
  • PearlMarie_3gen_11484
    Options
    Hello and welcome. Best of luck on your journey. You can do it!:smile:
  • KaylatheChristian
    Options
    You may add me if you like..I'm pretty new here too...Been here for a little over 2 weeks, and it's a terrific site. :)
  • ddadams
    Options
    Hi Janine! Welcome to the site. I'm new too, so I'm still trying to figure out where to find stuff on here. You can do this girl! We all can, we just have to make the right choices and know that our food addiction is something we have to get control over rather than it controlling us.

:smile:
  • ohrockon
    ohrockon Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Thank You Everyone! This is very new to me and I hope I can stick with it!
    Like you just said ddadams, it will be a struggle with the food addiction..
    51501 Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi, I'm KC....glad to see you're doing something about it now instead of waiting until you are in your 40's like I did. I like this site too, and have encouraged several people I work out with to sign in, so we have a little "club" going....I think it's great we can all encourage each other, I mean we all have the same goals here....
  • ohrockon
    ohrockon Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Yeah most of my friends would like to lose weight but I just want to start now before my health becomes a problem. I would love to be an active member here!