• EmpireBusiness
    EmpireBusiness Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Crazy Cat Man checking in.

ETA: *has more cats than everyone who has replied thus far
  • messiahs
    messiahs Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Me. I love my cat Scooter to death. He lays on my face every morning and I don't give a damn if he drools into my eye or nose, gotta get my daily intake of precious angel cuddles! But I live with other people, so... only two cats in this house. :( Scooter and Missi Moo, a Russian blue who is huge.
  • RobynMWilson
    RobynMWilson Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    Crazy cat lady over here! Just sent FR :)
  • RobynMWilson
    RobynMWilson Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    I would also like to add this because it is so dang true for me.

where-you-will-find-me-at-parties.jpg

Me too.... See I knew there were other reasons that I liked you. :happy:

This is me! lol
  • KylaDenay
    KylaDenay Posts: 1,585 Member
    Options
    I'm a crazy lady and my cat is even more crazy!! I have a 2 yr old all black cat named Ashes. He annoys the hell out of me meowing all night long to go outside and I just do not want him out there. I give in cause he won't shut up. He is the most sweetest cat I have ever had in my life. He always has to be where people are. He never hides, he lets the kids pick him up and torture him, he also never scratches or bites unless you actually playing with him.

I really want another kitten or cat right now, but I only can have one litter box in my space and that Animal Planet show "Cat from Hell" scares me lol. I wonder if I can have 2 cats with one box. I should look it up!
  • MarissaPalm
    MarissaPalm Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I'm a crazy lady and my cat is even more crazy!! I have a 2 yr old all black cat named Ashes. He annoys the hell out of me meowing all night long to go outside and I just do not want him out there. I give in cause he won't shut up. He is the most sweetest cat I have ever had in my life. He always has to be where people are. He never hides, he lets the kids pick him up and torture him, he also never scratches or bites unless you actually playing with him.

I really want another kitten or cat right now, but I only can have one litter box in my space and that Animal Planet show "Cat from Hell" scares me lol. I wonder if I can have 2 cats with one box. I should look it up!

omg I love how I come across this topic and you were the last one to post lol what up girl!!! yes you can have 2 cats with one box, just make sure you clean it every day :)

I own 5 cats, but only 2 live with me. the other 3 are at my parents house, and my mother is even more of a crazy cat lady then me... she has 10!!! but they are all fixed and healthy :)

having them fixed with shots will automatically add years to your precious kitties life!! :) YAY FOR CRAZY CAT LADIES!!!!
  • kimberlyamat5
    kimberlyamat5 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I have three cats and four dogs at this time. At one point I had 24 cats. I guess that would apply as a crazy cat lady lol. No really I was feeding the strays in the neighborhood and a few of the mama cats got into my attic. Poor babies it was so hot up there so I ended up bring them in the house. Before long I had six mama cats and 18 kittens. What was so cute was the mamas would take turns with the kittens. I found home for all the babies and got the mamas fixed. My vet was wonderful and gave me a deal. I found homes for the mamas as well. I kept two of the kittens and adopted a Manx that was six months old.
  • KylaDenay
    KylaDenay Posts: 1,585 Member
    Options

omg I love how I come across this topic and you were the last one to post lol what up girl!!! yes you can have 2 cats with one box, just make sure you clean it every day :)

I own 5 cats, but only 2 live with me. the other 3 are at my parents house, and my mother is even more of a crazy cat lady then me... she has 10!!! but they are all fixed and healthy :)

having them fixed with shots will automatically add years to your precious kitties life!! :) YAY FOR CRAZY CAT LADIES!!!!

Hey girl hey!! Oh thank God!! I'm going to search for a new kitty then, but first gotta take my cat to get snipped and his annual shots.

That is a hell of a lot of cats your momma has. She is true cat lady!!
  • aledba
    aledba Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    I have two cats! A huge, all-black hosebeast she-demon: Elphaba, and a baby black/white wild douchnozzle, Rasputin. We found Ras only a couple hours old (umbelical cord still attached, eyes and ears sealed!) abandoned on some rocks last fall. I took him in and bottle-fed him and raised him as my baby. :)
    My lip quivered to stop myself from going SQUEEEEEEE when I read this. You are awesome :flowerforyou:
  • PurpleMomster
    PurpleMomster Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I have a trifecta of tabbies that rule this house. I love them all even though I'm pretty sure they're plotting to kill me :happy:
  • HeidiCooksSupper
    HeidiCooksSupper Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    My Wife had 2 cats when we met then we rescued a 3rd. I too am a crazy cat lady.

Wait, you don't look like my husband in that picture! He says that! Bill, is that you hiding behind that handsome young man?

I brought Butch and Sundance into the marriage. We took in The Squeak when his owner died. All "domestic short hairs."
  • Magdaloonie
    Magdaloonie Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I'm not crazy! I'm just doing what they tell me to do.
  • 1stday13
    1stday13 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Haha, not expecting to get much response here but I just recently got my first cat and rescued one on Saturday randomly. I would love to have cat lovers on MFP feed!

Crazy Cat Ladies UNITE!

haha ;)
    :laugh: :laugh: Not expecting much response Huh?? More than you expected I would say!
    I'm am one too. Sir Dart and Princess Jasmine. :drinker:
  • Patrice1220
    Patrice1220 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have 4, 1 pretty white one and added 3 rescues. I love them all.
  • j4nash
    j4nash Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    cats are cool
  • devotedhufflepuff
    Options
    Up until April I had 3 cats and they were a handful! Unfortunately, my sweet Kitty Kitty passed away from kidney failure. I still have Rupert, a large orange tabby with Pica. He's not fat just really solid. He is a complete cuddle bug and sleeps under the covers with me. I also have Penny, my teeny darling. She's pale orange and white and loves to lick plastic.

Great thread because there is just something so special about animal lovers.

Cheers to everyone!
  • eels4peels
    eels4peels Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I'm all about some kitties! I have two cats at the moment, Pumpernickel and Abraham. I had the best cat ever Sir Lou until a little over a year ago when I had to let him go due to kitty cancer.He will forever be missed. But no worries. I have an appointment July 9th to get a portrait tattooed of him in my forearm. I'll be sure to post it once it's complete!

Crazy Cat Ladies are Awesome!
  • irleshay
    irleshay Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    microwavecats_zps5e1450c4.jpg

Did you say cats??! Mine are shelter rescues but don't like each other (they both want the spot in front of the microwave), but they're the sweetest furballs in the world.

catmug_zpsac812e02.jpg

Also, a friend gave me this mug, so it's official.
  • tm1048l
    tm1048l Posts: 2
    Options
    I have a 10 year old Siamese. Got her as a kitten from Siamese Rescue. My cat before her was also a Siamese that I had for almost 16 years. I would have to say that I am a crazy cat lady, too.
  • marise0128
    marise0128 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Cat lover here, I have a short hair, her name is fluffy:heart::heart: