Attention Moms

Options
I have been using this site for about 6 months now, and it has worked really well. But, I would like to loose a little more and keep it off and I need some motivation. I have four great kids and the body to prove it! I am looking for fellow moms who know what I mean!:heart:

Replies

• TattooedMommy427
    TattooedMommy427 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Hello! Mom of 3 here with the body to prove it! :tongue:
  • hungrymarathongirl
    hungrymarathongirl Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Hey fellow mom! I hear ya. This site has been great. I have a lot of support and done really well. I need to lose a few more pounds myself and could definitely use more support and motivation. Add me as a friend if you like.
  • monica208
    monica208 Posts: 229
    Options
    Hi I just had my second (2 c-sections) and wow my stomach is horrible... but so worth it all lol now its time to get rid of the flab
  • Annista
    Annista Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hi, I understand!!! I have three great kids nad motivation from others makes it easier!! Feel free to add me:smile:
  • sweebum
    sweebum Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    I only have 2 (by csection) but they're boys so it's like having 4 LOL :laugh:
  • Hourglass25
    Hourglass25 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    HELLO!! mother of a ten year old and a five month old.
  • h2onut
    h2onut Posts: 164
    Options
    Hello - mother of 2 (10 & 8yrs old). Have the stretch marks to prove it and still trying to loose the baby weight from my 8yr old baby;) New too - will add you:bigsmile:
  • AmberElaine84
    AmberElaine84 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Mom of THREE awesome little munchkins!! Recently finished losing the weight, but still trying to tone up!!
  • reese1206
    reese1206 Posts: 229
    Options
    I am a mother to 4 also...still in the process of losing
  • Chrissun
    Chrissun Posts: 148
    Options
    Hi! I have 4 sweet children. I was 23 when my third was born and gave myself a lot of excuses as to why I never lost the weight or got into shape. At 30, I weighed my highest and I wasn't pregnant!
    Now that we have a baby again I'm finally getting into shape and doing what I should have been doing for the last 15 years!

I wonder if my stomach will ever look better. I've heard that the first place you gain will probably be the last you lose.
    Anyone else who's lost the weight...do you still have a "mom" looking stomach?
  • thenson40
    thenson40 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hey Ash!!!! I want to help you b/c I still have 30 left!!!! I live 2 minutes away! We can help eachother!!! Love you!
  • cheriefes
    cheriefes Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am a mom of 5 kids, and I remember after having the second one, how I wished my stomach would be flat again. I know how you feel. Funny how now, I would love to have that stomach! All my kids came via c-section, I am still hoping to shape up my mid section, WE can do it. I tend to exercise in spurts, and until now, have not really counted calories. I love the fact that this site keeps tabs on all that to make it easy! I have only been doing this since Jan 3rd. Here's to June and our revamped bodies! Keep on swimming, keep on swimming. I would love to encourage you on! Cherie
  • ashscorse
    ashscorse Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Love You! sERIOUSLY HelP Me! I have lost so much I do NOT want to go BACK!!!
  • mmmary201
    Options
    Mom of 4 kids here. Definitely not having more on purpose....big reason being I dont like the wear and tear it puts my body through! LOL