Fitness Challenge?

Options
I have been really successful at doing a fitness challenge to lose weight in the past. I am in need of some serious motivation! Would anybody like to join a fitness challenge with me?

Replies

• VitaminAmy
    VitaminAmy Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I'd be up for a Fitness Challenge.
  • newmommy4172011
    newmommy4172011 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    The last time I organized one, we did a $10 buy in. I think this time, it should be a little more. Maybe something like $20. And I would like a minimum of 10 people to join.
  • Listeninguponyou
    Listeninguponyou Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    How would you set something like that up? If I could understand it a little more I would be in for it. :)
  • newmommy4172011
    Options
    I've organized one before. About a week before the challenge is to begin, the people that want to join, send in a gift card of some sort for a buy-in. At the beginning, I will require a before picture of yourself as well as a picture of the scale. There will be a weekly weigh in, and every 2 weeks, I will require a picture of the scale so I know there isn't any cheating going on. At the end of the challenge, who ever has the highest percentage of weight loss wins. To verify the winnings, I will need an after picture.
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    I might be interested! I've been in challenges (even placed & won!) before but never was there a money interfee! Give me the legits & I'll decide. Thanks for motivating people!
  • newmommy4172011
    Options
    See my comment above.
    I might be interested! I've been in challenges (even placed & won!) before but never was there a money interfee! Give me the legits & I'll decide. Thanks for motivating people!
  • newmommy4172011
    Options
    Bump, anybody else?
  • newmommy4172011
    Options
    Is anybody interested?