Replies

• MarkLudlow
    MarkLudlow Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Wow, loving the comments dspen43, karmac0matic x
  • bombshellcertification
    bombshellcertification Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Great message, thank you for inspiration, and posting your sustained success. Prayers ascending that you find the love of your life, continued peace, joy and health----you are handsome and your health & confidence shine through your post & pic. Be Blessed...
  • shelly24100
    shelly24100 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You look and sound great and yes, your story has inspired me to do better.
  • MarkLudlow
    Options
    Am truly overwhelmed by the encouraging words bombshellcert and shelly24100. Thank you. x
  • MGinAK
    MGinAK Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Way to GO!
  • MarkLudlow
    Options
    :-)
  • asia1967
    asia1967 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Mark:

They say a picture is worth a thousand words, in your case I believe more so. You did an amazing job. Where did you find the motivation. (You should bottle that stuff and sell it.) I would be the first buyer. LOL
    Thanks for sharing and keep fighting the good fight.
  • MarkLudlow
    Options
    Thank you asia1967. My sustained weight loss came from making fundamental changes in my life I was not happy with. Once I was happier with my life as a result of these changes, it was a million times easier to stay motivated to lose weight. In fact it was incredibly straight forward. x
  • BadaBingBigBadaBoooom
    Options
    Thanks for this post. I started my journey about a month and a half ago and so, far, I've lost 30lbs. Still a long way to go but seeing posts like this really help me stay inspired and motivated. Thanks a lot : )
  • TLContheGulfCoast
    TLContheGulfCoast Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    you will make a difference in someones life def :)

mine,, you make a difference in mine :-)
    I need to know it can be done.
    congrats and thanks for sharing and inspiring.
  • MarkLudlow
    Options
    You're welcome BadaBingBigBa. 30 lbs in 1 half months is amazing progress. You're doing brilliantly. x
  • MarkLudlow
    Options
    Glad to hear I'm making a difference to your life TLContheGulfC :smile:

Everyone can achieve sustained weight loss. Its a question of being in a good place psychologically to do it and managing it in a way that works for you so that you stick to it for life
  • jassnip
    jassnip Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Mark,

You accomplishment is inspiring and it shows how much heart you have that you want to pay it forward and help others find their way.

I'm only starting my own weight loss journey. But I come to MFP to find stories like yours that show me that it can be done.

Walking in your footsteps,
    Diane
  • novespecial
    novespecial Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    great job you look amazing!
  • MarkLudlow
    Options
    I am truly grateful for your kind words jassnip. I wish you every success with your weight loss journey. x

Thanks novespecial x
  • theoncomingstorm6464
    theoncomingstorm6464 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Wow, inspiring transformation. Great job Mark.
  • JaneyB311
    JaneyB311 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    This is such an inspiration and spot-on, in terms of the weight loss and self esteem issues being as much psychological as physical. People just don't realise this sometimes

Really well done to you, firstly for losing the weight, but also for maintaining for such a long time and wanting to take the time to help others too/

And I hope you don't mind me saying this, but you're really hot now too! Ha ha.
  • MarkLudlow
    Options
    Thanks theoncomingst, JaneyB311. :smile:
  • Red_sparkling_Titania
    Options
    Awesome story and it's brilliant that you've kept it off. You look fantastic and I am sure you will motivate many . Well done :)
  • MarkLudlow
    Options
    Thanks RockyRoad01. I really hope I do :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!