Any Crazy Cat Ladies ?

Options

Replies

• conniekat8
    conniekat8 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I just love how many cat people are in here!!!!
  • Blueseraphchaos
    Blueseraphchaos Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    I have two cats! A huge, all-black hosebeast she-demon: Elphaba, and a baby black/white wild douchnozzle, Rasputin. We found Ras only a couple hours old (umbelical cord still attached, eyes and ears sealed!) abandoned on some rocks last fall. I took him in and bottle-fed him and raised him as my baby. :)

Love the name Elphaba, lol
    And our bottle-fed cat is also a douchenozzle. A massive one who loves to jump butt-first onto my only female cat's face. (They're all fixed, so I'm not sure what his fascination is with her face and his butt.)
  • catmurray2
    catmurray2 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Kittiessss <3 I love cats, I could definitely see myself as a crazy cat lady Muaha! I have two at the moment. One my husband and I rescued :) Even have a couple cat tattoos :)
  • casiobarnes
    casiobarnes Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I absolutely adore cats! Right now we have two tonkinese 1 years olds (guess I have to stop saying kittens). We have always had siamese cats before and while I love siamese cats, these two are the absolute sweetest, affectionate, smartest cats we have ever had, they are simply a joy to have around.
    I'd love to see pictures of your Tonks, if you have the time! We thought/hoped for a while our female was a Tonk, but she's just a Tortie Point Siamese. Her tortoiseshell points didn't show til she was nearly 2, which was so bizzare.
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    Since I was woken up this morning by a cat tongue in my nose I guess I might be one. I have two, a male Maine coon cat named Chili and a female that I don't know what kind she is other than she has long skinny legs and tail named Peppers. I joke that I would get a third and name it Red Hot but keep being told that would actually push me over the wall in to an official crazy cat lady.
  • BrownFatCat
    BrownFatCat Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I've got a horrible cat tattoo. Wish I could redo!
  • staceylw31
    staceylw31 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I probably will win this one...I have 22 cats...lol. Not all in our house...we have barn cats and cats that have their own enclosure outside. We also have 10 of the 22 in our house, but we also have a large farmhouse. Needless to say...I have to clean constantly. I am always paranoid that our house is going to smell like cats, but believe it or not, every person that comes to our house has no idea we have cats until one walks in front of them. When we tell them how many are in the house they are very surprised lol. Guess I clean well...and it burns calories anyway!!
  • CatLover331
    Options
    As you can tell by my screen name, I love cats :-) I have only one though... But if I had a bigger place, I would probaly have 2 or 3.
  • fitnesspalmeg
    Options
    Maybe c;
  • FatFreeFrolicking
    FatFreeFrolicking Posts: 4,252 Member
    Options
    Haha, not expecting to get much response here but I just recently got my first cat and rescued one on Saturday randomly. I would love to have cat lovers on MFP feed!

Crazy Cat Ladies UNITE!

haha ;)

Biggest cat lover stepping in! I have the most adorable 5 year old rag doll. :love:
  • Lolita_Haze
    Options
    I'm a big cat lover!!
  • eels4peels
    eels4peels Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    SirLouExquisite.jpg
  • bncamp4780
    bncamp4780 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I love cats so much! But unfortunately I live in the dorms on campus so i'm not allowed to have them! :(
  • eels4peels
    Options
    This is my massive Kitty Kakes!

181628_194133443937815_3095461_n.jpg
  • eels4peels
    Options
    And One More! I swear I'm not a Crazy Cat Lady!
    993834_711848975499590_1464295280_n.jpg
  • moviestarsara
    Options
    Me! I have 2 kitties, Sparkle & Shimmer. I'd like to have more, but I live in an apartment.
  • Limeycat
    Limeycat Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Limeycat, reporting for duty!

I'm totally obsessed by cats - I have two: Gibson (whose full name is Guy Penrose Gibson VC) and Gillie (full name John Gillespie McGee). Google those names!!

They are brothers, 13 years old and I adore them, as does my b/f, although he likes to pretend he's a "dog person". If I knew how to post a photo, I'd share their gorgeousness with you all xx
  • carriecoo
    carriecoo Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I have 4 cats. 2 Pure Bengal and 1 1/2 Bengal and an orange feral that turned out to be an awesome cat. I wish I knew how to post a picture
  • OysterKat
    OysterKat Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    This post has turned out to be so amazing!! Thanks everyone for adding me :)

uOwEFUq.jpg

This is my best friend DOMINO :)
  • sphkhn
    sphkhn Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    ^ Squee!!!! So adorable :)