New Member New Goals!

Options
I am a new member of myfitnesspal. I see this site is very simple to use. I am a mom of 2 beautiful boys ages 4 and 8 they keep me on my toes. My goal is to loose about 20 pounds. I hope for determination and a team of members that can help keep me and others motivated! Do any of you have any ideas for ab excercise lower abs? I am excited and ready to make some changes! Change is good. Live Love Laugh a little.

Replies

• LIsaStockley
    Options
    I am a new member of myfitnesspal. I see this site is very simple to use. I am a mom of 2 beautiful boys ages 4 and 8 they keep me on my toes. My goal is to loose about 20 pounds. I hope for determination and a team of members that can help keep me and others motivated! Do any of you have any ideas for ab excercise lower abs? I am excited and ready to make some changes! Change is good. Live Love Laugh a little.
  • Skinnier_Me
    Skinnier_Me Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Hi LIsaStockley,
    Welcome to MFP!

I have been on this site for a week and already see results.
    I have 2 daughters, the oldest is going to be 7 and the baby is going to be 2.
    The "baby gut" is what I want to loose among other things.
    My goal is to loose about 10 more pounds.
    This is my third time dieting & exercising so I'm guessing third times the charm(hopefully).

Here are a few ab workouts you can try:

http://exercise.about.com/od/abs/ss/abexercises.htm