60+ lbs to got but feeling good

Options
Hi all,

I was an MFP member some years ago, fell off the wagon and gained a tonne of weight back.
Had a major meltdown last September where I felt miserable and ended up sobbing unflatteringly at home with my poor husband not knowing what to do !!!
I re-joined Weight Watchers and have been following that programme for the last 9 months.
To date I've lost 35lbs and still have another 60+ to go, or to where I feel comfortable.
I had a spell where I was losing and gaining the same 7lbs for about 2/3 months but finally I managed to get over that hump !!
When I look back on how miserable I had gotten, I really feel sad for that version of me. Thankfully she no longer exists :smile:
I'm back on MFP now as I am curious how many calories I consume on Filling & Healthy with Weight Watchers.

Replies

• charmedsooner
    charmedsooner Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I had great success with WW a couple of years ago. I'm doing MFP now because I find it easier to just count calories, rather than fat. Congratulations on your progress so far!
  • Cerakoala
    Cerakoala Posts: 2,547 Member
    Options
    Welcome! WW is a great tool also so that was a great place ot start. I find MFP much more beneficial as you said so I can see my calories and macro nutrients etc :) Congrats on your weight loss!! :)