Hello! I

Options
Owl600
Owl600 Posts: 13 Member
Hello! I have recently started using MFP again recently after having my second child and I'm having difficultly losing the baby weight so I thought I would rejoin MFP because I need a bit of help and motivation as the weight isn't coming off as quickly as it did after having my first child. Anyway, I would love to make some new friends on here so please send me a message if you'd like to be friends!

Replies

• nupurshahr
    Options
    HI,

How are you? welcome to his site.. its great and keeps you accountable for your food intake.. and also great motivational place... I am 5.2" and i was over weight.. i was 182lbs. I am currently 146 lbs.. i lost 36lbs in 2 months.. and i think that the best change i have made.. let me know if you want details on my weight loss..my goal is to be 115lbs.. i dont want to be all bones.. but i want to be fit and healthy..

good luck with your journey.. know that its possible.. its difficult but its doable..
    dont go on fad diets as they will end one day.. make life changes and habits.. they last life time and keep you in great shape.. after i lost the weight.. i havnt gained it back... i am so happy that i found the key..!!
  • Owl600
    Options
    Hello nurpurshahr! I'm great thanks and thank you for your response! You are doing really well with your weight loss and well done for losing 36 pounds! I am a bit shorter than you (I'm 5'1") and I'm trying to get back to the weight I was after having my first child 3.5 years ago (which was also the weight I was in high school). My goal weight is 105 pounds and I know that seems low but I spent the majority of my life at that weight but after having my second child 8.5 months ago, I weighed 162 pounds and I am now down to 149 pounds. I think i spent more time eating after having my second child than I did exercising unfortunately which is why the weight wasn't coming off :( You're right, it isn't good to be all skin and bones, it's best to find a weight where you feel healthy, fit and happy and to lose weight in the same fashio. Thanks again for your message :)
  • Jess__I__Can
    Jess__I__Can Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Add me! I have 110 pounds to lose after having my second child (was overweight when I got pregnant).
  • Owl600
    Options
    Added :)