Graze boxes? yay or nay

Options
Just ordered my first graze box... are they yummy? Portions decent size?

Replies

• dreamcatcher024
    Options
    They are great!
    The portions are all done for you and they are relatively low calorie.
    You get a selection of 4. I have one a day.

Enjoy.

68227594.png
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,950 Member
    Options

I found it to be overpriced, generally insipid, and super small portions for the price.

I was fairly disappointed and immediately cancelled.
  • Rayeo
    Rayeo Posts: 10
    Options
    What's a graze box?
  • Jess__I__Can
    Jess__I__Can Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    What's a graze box?

I saw an ad on facebook. Its good-for-you snacks delivered to your door. graze.com
  • AleciaG724
    AleciaG724 Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    I've been getting them for about 6 months now. I started with 2X/month then switched to once/month. The portions are small to be honest & the price is kinda high for the amount you get. But they are all very yummy combinations. I have yet to have one I didn't like, but some are better than others. I get the lighter choice boxes due to the calories. I did get the higher calorie box once, just so I could try a few of their things (all delicious, but not diet friendly!) The "dippers" are a little odd sometimes (mini bread sticks with tomato marmalade, crackers with Boston Baked Bean dip, etc.) - weird, but still tasty. I like to take them on hikes and almost always have one in my purse in case I'm out & about & get a craving - it keeps me from pulling into a drive-thru :). They are fun for a while & help with portion control as opposed to buying a whole bag of something & not being able to stop myself from eating too much. I think the Key Lime Pie is my favorite. I love that you can customize your box to your likes & dislikes (I HATE cornnuts so I eliminated them completely) and the flavored nuts I feel you can get anywhere (black pepper pistachios, ranch cashews, etc) Have fun, I hope you enjoy them!
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options

I found it to be overpriced, generally insipid, and super small portions for the price.

I was fairly disappointed and immediately cancelled.

Same here!! My husband and I just cracked up laughing at the graze box we received, and were glad it was a free trial. I canceled the same day.

We shared all 4 snacks that night...they were so small and overpriced at $6/box. We could just go and buy all of the stuff to make a dozen graze boxes for $20 or so. Pointless for us. Might be fun or useful to some people, though.
  • kjoy_
    kjoy_ Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    i have gotten them for about 10 months. i like them well enough to keep them to once a month, though i haven't been really fond of some of the flavors they choose for things. you can go on the website and customize what you like, which is nice. i can pretty much tell you everything they've sent me because i have started getting all repeats (im on the light box plan)

it's a lot of dried fruit, pistachios, soy rice crackers, gardetto-type things
  • GothyFaery
    GothyFaery Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    I thought they were a little over priced but I kept with them for about 5 boxes. Out of those 20 differnt things, I really only liked 2 or 3. I'm a picky eater though. My husband actually finished my last box off for me and he was not thrilled either and he will eat anything.
  • Jess__I__Can
    Options
    I am thinking about getting a few to see what combinations I like, then recreating the snacks myself. We'll see how the first few boxes go!
  • dlkingsbury
    dlkingsbury Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I've been receiving them since the company first started delivering in US. I used to get them weekly (I think) but i've changed it to monthly or less. they're ok... certain things are better than others... it seems like they send me the same thing (that I don't want) often even though I've marked my preferences online.
  • kmbweber2014
    kmbweber2014 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    I started getting Love with Food. Same basic idea but every box you get a meal gets donate do to a child. I get about 7 ot 8 snack size options in every box for $10/month. So far I have not had a single thing my family or I didn't love.
  • Jess__I__Can
    Options
    I started getting Love with Food. Same basic idea but every box you get a meal gets donate do to a child. I get about 7 ot 8 snack size options in every box for $10/month. So far I have not had a single thing my family or I didn't love.

I like this idea. I am going to look into it.