Options
    Cool!
  • missiontofitness
    missiontofitness Posts: 4,074 Member
    Options
  • IoveIy
    IoveIy Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    3.75 lbs. a week is normal weight loss for someone who had to lose that much weight because a lot of it was water weight loss too.

P.S. The best advice I can give you is not to care about what anyone else thinks. If you're able to maintain your weight on 2200 calories as you said before, you're fine!

Congratulations!!!! :)
  • GothyFaery
    GothyFaery Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    I'm not really sure what your question is but what really hurts people who lose weight quickly (besides most of them have to starve to do it) is they don't learn how to eat properly. As soon as they are done they go back to eating like they used to so of course the weight comes back. If you are logging your food and making sure you don't eat above mainatance, you should not gain the weight back.
  • photochik71
    photochik71 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I've read that losing weight too quickly can cause gallstones.
  • Iwishyouwell
    Iwishyouwell Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    As soon as they are done they go back to eating like they used to so of course the weight comes back.

No as soon as SOME people are done they go back to eating like they use to.

You know, like the vast majority of people who lose weight, regardless of how they lost it, or at what rate.

Almost everyone regains. Fast loser, slow loser, doesn't matter. That's the known reality.