Wilting

Options
First time I have posted a message but I am half way into my second week of healthy eating and exercise and I am slowly wilting; therefore, I feel it is necessary to give myself a wee reminder of why I am doing this. My motivation is still in abundance but I just feel a little peeved off at the prospect of another day of vegetables and no chocolate. I have also decided to keep a photograph diary to provide an extra bit of motivation. The pictures aren’t pretty and one day when I have completed my goal I will upload them but at this moment in time they are for my eyes only.
So, another day of healthy eating healthily but lets look on the bright side as it is my day off I get to eat poached eggs as a treat which is undoubtedly my favourite food. So remember conscience:
• I will gain an Increased energy level;
• I will lower my cholesterol levels;
• I will improve my blood sugar levels;
• I will reduce my blood pressure;
• I will reduce aches and pains;
• I will Improve my mobility and agility;
• I will Improve my breathing;
• I will sleep better and wake more rested;
• I will decrease the risk of gaining angina and chest pain caused by decreased oxygen to my heart;
• I will decrease the risk of sudden death from heart disease or stroke;
• I can prevent gaining type 2 diabetes.

Replies

• louisee294
    louisee294 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Wow, this is motivational! I might print this and read it every morning!
  • ickybella
    ickybella Posts: 1,438 Member
    Options
    It is hard changing the way you think about food and the way you eat, but I do allow myself a square or two of chocolate after dinner. It gives me something I can look forward to and keeps me sane. :) If you can fit it in your calorie allowance, you should try. It teaches us moderation, anyway.
  • pilling79
    Options
    thanks for the advice ickybella escuxe the pun but you have given me food for thought.
  • polo571
    polo571 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Very cool. I would like you and everyone else who posted on Pay it forward nation. Add me as a friend if your interested.
  • pilling79
    Options
    Cheers louisee294 I am glad this motivates you.