What do I do after completing a 30 day challenge?????

Options
30 day challenges question> so I am just about done with the 30 day abs challenge and am going to do a beach body ready type challenge in July that includes: jumping jacks, sit ups, squats, pushups, high knees, plank and lunges. So my question is: How do I continue in August? I don't want to lose all my progress once July is over. Help!!

Replies

• ceemaw
    ceemaw Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    i've been going from one challenge to the next these last few months - have you looked at neilarey.com ? i'm finishing the core challenge on the 30th and starting the squat challenge on the 1st. you might want to try the 30 days of change challenge - sounds kind of similar to what you've been doing. it's the first one i did from that site and i really liked it. good luck!
  • DMarkSwan
    DMarkSwan Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I'd suggest keeping up the gains you make by doing it at least twice a week. So if you did a 30 day squat challenge you could continue to do squats 2 days a week to maintain or 3 or 4 to keep progressing in weight or reps. This leaves you time to add other exercises and also avoids burning out mentally or physically on one thing.