New and Looking for active motivating friends!

Options
Hi, im a mum of a 2 year old and looking to shed the last 15ibs of baby weight that has stayed attached to my *kitten* and tummy for the last 2-3 yearssince baby and having to stop running from injury! (back finally running this week after all clear)
I've become an active gym goer and clean eater (most of the time) and have even gone gluten free to drop the bloat! I want to change my lifestyle, become a good example to my growing boy and motivate as many people as possible with my journey!
Looking for new friends to share the next steps with ....
Emma
:laugh:

Replies

• livinatthegym
    livinatthegym Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I'm on hear all the time, if you or anyone else would like to add me please do so. I also have a great group of friends on here, so I'm sure you could find plenty of people to add :) best of luck to all of you in achieving your goals!!
  • BillRicks1
    BillRicks1 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Good job on quiting smoking! Gave it up my self 6 (or is it 7) years ago. Best thing I've done. Change your lifestyle - change your life. Feel free to add me.
  • puppybear1978
    Options
    thank you - quitting smoking was the hardest yet easiest (when i was finally ready) thing i ever done - so glad i did it never felt so good - i can actually breathe! lol
  • frankieags
    frankieags Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I've been using My Fitness Pal for over 130 days. It's great, some people are fantastic, and it truly keeps you engaged with your health & fitness. Feel free to add
    Good Luck!
  • sugusita
    sugusita Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I started using MFP just 1 month ago and log dialy. Feel free to add me. :-)
  • RachelSteeners
    RachelSteeners Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Good luck with your journey! I just sent you a friend request :)
  • nlbez
    nlbez Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Im a mum to a little boy whos 2 in october. I started mfp in january and lost 43 lb and im now in maintenance. Im still logging everyday to keep me on track. I will add you now x
  • asmallmon
    asmallmon Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, this is my second attempt at losing weight, and getting healthy and fit.... So here it goes!! Happy Losing everyone! Looking forward to everyone's journey!

~Daily Motivational Quote~
    I'm not losing weight, I'm getting rid of it,
    I have no intentions of finding it!
  • puppybear1978
    Options
    Morning all - would love some more new friends!
  • helenta77
    helenta77 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Just sent a friend request :-)