Another Newbie :)

Options
Hi all!

I've been registered on this for ages (almost 6 months) but have only recently got back into after a purge over the last 3/4 months!

Gave up smoking in October last year and developed a new found affection for chocolate :) as a result I find myself the heaviest I have ever been in my life!

I wouldn't say I'm huge but I've spent my life being an 10/12 so to come back to work after Xmas break and not even fit into my 12s and having to buy 14s is gutting! My bust has expanded, my waist and hips too and its really getting me down.

I have finally taken the plunge and joined Curves, I've never been one for exercise so to say I'm finding it a challenge is an understatement :)

Looking for some buddies who are not afraid to give me a kick up the bahookie :)

Lisa x

Replies

• oneof9
    oneof9 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I wish you all the best. I know how people gain weight when they stop smoking. I had a few friends gain weight and had to do extra workouts because of it. It was worth it for them and I know it will be worth it for you not having to smoke.
    You can always get motivation here if you need it. I found this sight a great place to get help. I wish you all the best.
    Oh and speaking form a guys point of view. Having bigger breast isn't all a bad thing LOL.
  • diablohoney
    Options
    Thank you! I've wanted to stop for so long so weight gain is worth it.

Lol, I've always had a big chest but it's out of hand now :)
  • oneof9
    oneof9 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    LOL I could say something but I won't LOL. I will clarify that having bigger boobs isn't a bad thing if you are a woman. If you are a guy it isn't. Man boobs are not a good thing at all LOL.
  • diablohoney
    Options
    I would agree on that point :) lol