Recently Joined, looking for motivating friends :)

Options
Hello!! I'm 19 and have had MFP for awhile, but only have been using it for about 4 months now. I will be using the app for weeks, but then stop and fall of the healthy lifestyle wagon:(. For myself, I find it more difficult to go through this alone.
I am looking for fun motivating friends to help me stay on track. Any tips on what to eat and any exercises to do would be greatly appreciated!
Hoping to meet some great friends:)

Replies

• adge1475
    adge1475 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Accountability is definitely important! I'm definitely active on here and I love sharing exercise/food tips and advice :) Been using it for about 4 years now, and I've kept 60 pounds off so far (20-ish more to go)
  • thehappy_emily
    thehappy_emily Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    perfect! I am looking forward to sharing tips
    and amazing job!! I am hoping I can achieve the same :D
  • 87Djones
    87Djones Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I lost about 50lbs and testing to see if I can drop more, just to see how my body feels. I never mind sharing tips on exercise and provide advice on what might work for others
  • thinrunner
    thinrunner Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'd love to be friends with you! I'm in the same boat, I have had MFP for a long time and am just now staying consistent with it! We will work on this healthy lifestyle together! :)
  • blazingsun14
    blazingsun14 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Sure. You're welcome to add me if you like. I love hearing hard working stories and success. Good luck on your journey!
  • SophiaKoop
    SophiaKoop Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me! I am also 19 and it is great to have people your same age right there to help support during the journey!
  • thehappy_emily
    thehappy_emily Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much everyone!! I feel like this is going to be a lot more fun then expected:) can't wait!!
  • caitipa
    caitipa Posts: 11
    Options
    Add me if you'd like! Anyone :)

I need to stay motivated, and it's nice to get ideas from people's diary entries/workouts.

I recently lost 85+ lbs but gained 40 back. Luckily, i have lost about 14 since I started back again.
  • jwat90
    jwat90 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I suggest making sure you log everything you eat into your food diary everyday. It really makes you aware of how much you are eating. And drink lots of water. Feel free to add me! :smile: