LEGS LEGS LEGS

2»

Replies

• pav222
    pav222 Posts: 20
    not trying to be mean, but if you really "want to get rid of the muscles" on your legs...the best way is perhaps sitting on a wheel chair...

seriously, legs are supporting our body every moment and they will hold muscles to do the job...
    i dont mean get rid of them in that way, meaning just make them smaller lol
  • pav222
    pav222 Posts: 20
    So what were the differences in measurements before and after? How long until you see this sudden increase?

Also, pictures would help. I highly doubt this is actually what is happening.
    i havent really took measure (will buy a tape measure tomorrow)just before and after pictures also can notice it in the mirror, I've been on hardcore fitness and clean eating nearly 4 weeks now, noticed my legs 2 weeks in

your legs will not have bulked up a) in 4 weeks and b) by hardcore exercise and clean eating.

you are female according to your profile which makes it near damn impossible to gain muscle giving you a 'bulky' look unless you are training like a professional athlete and eating way in excess of your TDEE, although again this would still not give the visible results that you are saying in a mere 4 weeks.
    bulk maybe not the right term but they just look bigger and when i pinch them its muscle not fat
  • albayin
    albayin Posts: 2,524 Member
    not trying to be mean, but if you really "want to get rid of the muscles" on your legs...the best way is perhaps sitting on a wheel chair...

seriously, legs are supporting our body every moment and they will hold muscles to do the job...
    i dont mean get rid of them in that way, meaning just make them smaller lol

:)

I have always had big thighs. I don't think I would ever get them as thin as Alexa Chung but they are getting smaller comparing to myself...you are losing weight and eventually it will be the turn of your legs. Some people lose fat first from top; others from bottom...
  • Sam_I_Am77
    Sam_I_Am77 Posts: 2,093 Member
    Thick muscular legs are hot. If you really want to lose muscle, then go on long jogs and eat 500 calories a day; that should help atrophy your muscles pretty good.
  • SugaryLynx
    SugaryLynx Posts: 2,640 Member
    I want bulky legs so hard...sadly, that requires a surplus, weightlifting, and years of bulking and cutting. You still have 13 lbs to goal, so why not just take it slow and see after?