Needing motivation

Options
Looking to meet and make some new inspirational friends on here!!! I'm a full time stay at home mom so I don't really hang out with friends and what friends I do have could care less about being healthy or weightloss same goes for my husband just doesn't care and I feel so alone on this weightloss journey and I would love to make some new friends to help motivated me and hope that I can motivate them as well

Replies

• Petrina79
    Petrina79 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Im on this journey as well and looking for like minded people to help one another stay motivated.
  • wendyrustan
    Options
    I'm with you I feel the exact same way. I actually work from home so I really don't get out much. All my friends are skinny and not into weight loss. My husband is supportive but doesn't really help me out much. I did lose 25 lbs but am stuck and not losing anymore. I have now lost all motivation and not sure what to do...Help!!!
  • 87Djones
    87Djones Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. To me the key to any weight loss is having short goals and long goals for long term success. With each small goal completed it keeps you motivated to push to achieve more.

Just remember motivation is what gets you started, but strong habits is what keeps you going
  • lukewind
    lukewind Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I am always willing to take on new friends to help out. What we are doing is hard and some people will never understand it unless they have been through it. So please add me as a friend and we can help each other.
  • KLangleydoula
    KLangleydoula Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    HI! My name is Kim and my weight loss journey began two years ago. I was at my heaviest (225) and things were not good. I couldn't keep up with my kids, I was tired all the time, and my doctor told me that my cholesterol was on the rise! I decided something needed to change. I started walking, and eventually doing some weight training. I am down over 75 pounds! I feel so much better, and I love supporting and encouraging people to do the same. I would be happy to be an accountability partner with you. I still have some weight to lose, so we can work at it together! Getting your nutrition under control is a big key to losing weight. I can share what has worked for me if you are interested. If you work hard, I know you can reach your goal! So what do ya say? Are you in?
  • brydemarie
    Options
    I just sent you a request and I would love to hear what has work for you @KLangleydoula and reach our goals together I'm in!!