ThisX100000.

And I love A&F Fierce.
  • JenD1066
    JenD1066 Posts: 298 Member
    Soap.

Colognes give me migraines.
  • Ripfit138
    Ripfit138 Posts: 1,148 Member
    I've had a bottle of Calvin Klein "Echo" for several years...
    ...Any opinions? I don't know what smells women like - lol!
  • The best advice is to go to a department store where you can try a couple on and see how they work with your particular body chemistry. Smell a few, and then apply your two favorites (one to each wrist). Walk around the mall for a while, at least 30 min, and then smell them. You can even ask a sales associate to help you decide which works with your chemistry. I guarantee you do NOT want to just purchase a bottle of expensive cologne without trying them.

Or ask for testers...

My favorites:

Ralph Lauren Polo (the original green one)
    Ralph Lauren Polo Black
    Kenneth Cole Reaction
    Drakkar Noir
    Versace Eros
    Hugo Boss ~ Boss

Another suggestion, and this is always a good value and I have done this several times. Go purchase this set: http://www.sephora.com/fragrance-sampler-for-him-P382351?skuId=1562156 It is a set of 10 testers, you can enjoy in your own home and get ideas if you like them. It includes a certificate for a bottle of one of the 10 samples included (that are always worth at least if not more than the purchase price of the set.) The catch is that you need to redeem the certificate in person in a Sephora store, so if there is not one close by. If there is, great!! Don't be intimidated by the store, it is largely women's cosmetics but they have men's colognes and lots of hair and skin care too.
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,819 Member
    I don't really like cologne. I'd rather just be with somebody that smelled nice, and not like the bunch of other men that wear that cologne.
  • teresamwhite
    teresamwhite Posts: 947 Member
    Curve for Men...

It's like catnip...
  • sinker59
    sinker59 Posts: 130
    Maybe you should change the screen name from sinker to stinker? Just a thought.

Well played!
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,779 Member
    sticker,375x360.png
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,064 Member
    None.

Soap and water.
  • candacet36
    candacet36 Posts: 353 Member
    Acqua Di Gio.......SWOON!!!!!
  • eddiesmith1
    eddiesmith1 Posts: 1,550 Member
    The best advice is to go to a department store where you can try a couple on and see how they work with your particular body chemistry. Smell a few, and then apply your two favorites (one to each wrist). Walk around the mall for a while, at least 30 min, and then smell them. You can even ask a sales associate to help you decide which works with your chemistry. I guarantee you do NOT want to just purchase a bottle of expensive cologne without trying them.

Or ask for testers...

My favorites:

Ralph Lauren Polo (the original green one)
    Ralph Lauren Polo Black
    Kenneth Cole Reaction
    Drakkar Noir
    Versace Eros
    Hugo Boss ~ Boss

Another suggestion, and this is always a good value and I have done this several times. Go purchase this set: http://www.sephora.com/fragrance-sampler-for-him-P382351?skuId=1562156 It is a set of 10 testers, you can enjoy in your own home and get ideas if you like them. It includes a certificate for a bottle of one of the 10 samples included (that are always worth at least if not more than the purchase price of the set.) The catch is that you need to redeem the certificate in person in a Sephora store, so if there is not one close by. If there is, great!! Don't be intimidated by the store, it is largely women's cosmetics but they have men's colognes and lots of hair and skin care too.

Having spent some time managing in a store with the biggest selection in Canada at the time this is the right answer. you really need to smell a few narrow it down and then try them (if samples are available even better) Mistakes are expensive - I have a couple I threw out after them sitting forever that fortunately I had gotten for free (one of which was mentioned in this thread several times- Polo green - it smells horrible on me)
  • gym_king_carlie
    gym_king_carlie Posts: 528 Member
    Ive always been complimented by ladies for Lacoste Red, its a sweet smell, they've discontinued it in the stores but you can still by online, ive used it for 8 years now and still love the smell.
  • kinkyslinky16
    kinkyslinky16 Posts: 1,469 Member
    Acqua Di Gio.......SWOON!!!!!
    This is what I got my husband. My favorite. :love:
  • Hilemanjr
    Hilemanjr Posts: 31
    Not a lady but as a guy that has good cologne and I know ladies love it, go check out Carolina Herrera for men

http://www.overstock.com/Health-Beauty/Carolina-Herrera-Herrera-Mens-6.7-ounce-Eau-de-Toilette-Spray/5551072/product.html?refccid=3WKZPPRFEJSZK7SN3ZKWA5HHCY&searchidx=0
  • lookin4gains
    lookin4gains Posts: 1,761 Member
    I very rarely use cologne. I have an old school razor with a badger brush and bowl and use sandalwood shave soap with a Lil sandalwood oil aftershave. Very manly and I get a lot of compliments. I don't care for the fruity smells.
  • Phoenix__Rising
    Phoenix__Rising Posts: 9,981 Member
    Aramis .. I am lost when I smell that.
  • bwistrong
    bwistrong Posts: 1
    I get attacked when wearing Versace
  • eddiesmith1
    eddiesmith1 Posts: 1,550 Member
    L'Occitan
  • TexasOFT76
    TexasOFT76 Posts: 475 Member
    My natural aroma is sufficient....well after a shower at least