Support and encouragement

Options
Hi, I have started dieting again and now working out as well. While I'm not discouraged at this point I have a feeling that I might get to a point where I might need some support and encouragement. I would like to share my journey with others and make some friends along the way. Please add me as a friend if you are looking for the same.

Replies

• Darron1975
    Options
    I hear ya girl. I've got a little to drop but need to maintain too. You look absolutely stunning! Add me and we can support one another.
  • simonkurth
    simonkurth Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm in this for the long haul:) you can do it!!
  • KLangleydoula
    KLangleydoula Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    HI! My name is Kim and my weight loss journey began two years ago. I was at my heaviest (225) and things were not good. I couldn't keep up with my kids, I was tired all the time, and my doctor told me that my cholesterol was on the rise! I decided something needed to change. I started walking, and eventually doing some weight training. I am down over 75 pounds! I feel so much better, and I love supporting and encouraging people to do the same. I would be happy to be an accountability partner with you. I still have some weight to lose, so we can work at it together! Getting your nutrition under control is a big key to losing weight. I can share what has worked for me if you are interested. If you work hard, I know you can reach your goal! So what do ya say? Are you in?
  • KimBeron
    KimBeron Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Lost 91 lbs and it's creeping back since December surgery...starting to feel depressed by it and I think I just need some support and motivation. Still down 60 lbs but I need to get bak. Looking for some new people to finish this journey with.
  • taadow81
    taadow81 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Are you still looking for an accountability buddy? I am just starting my weight loss initiative. I've gained 30 pounds in 4 years and I want the real me back! I'm currently at 155lbs and my goal is to get down to 130lbs. I work long hours, but have found that preparing my meals the night before really helps. I have a terrible sweet tooth which I know is always my downfall, but I'm learning to forgive myself for the little hiccups and to get back on track. I'm reading Chris Powell's "Choose More Lose More" book and am excited to start his carb cycling program. Let me know what works for you!