Potato chip trip

Options
Day 12--- 12 days with no potato chips-- that is a record for me!! My adult life has no other spot that I recall that had 12 days without a very large infusion of potato chips. In fact even my childhood has many potato chip memories. To all of us battling our own food issues I am sending out lots of positive thoughts to the cosmos for today. (everyday)

Replies

• ssmom
    ssmom Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I have a really hard time eating a sandwich without potato chips...but I'm trying to substitute crunchy carrots instead. Good luck!
  • Manda1987
    Manda1987 Posts: 207
    Options
    Two words for you: pickle slices.

My favourite flavour of chips is dill pickle, so it wasn't a difficult switch for me!
  • OLP76
    OLP76 Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    As an ex potatoe chip lover - I know your challenge...Excellent work, I'm very proud of you...You have defeated temptation... :flowerforyou:
  • briar_rose
    briar_rose Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I am a potato chip addict too :) This is day 15 with no chips for me. I was at the grocery store the other day and I didn't even go down the snack aisle - didn't even feel the desire to. Go us!
  • idivadi
    idivadi Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Day 13-- Small bump on this day. Did not get the support I felt was my due from my DH and friends. They poohed the fact that I was watching my diet. To quote--"thats (weight