need some knowledgable motivating people in my corner.

Options
Megkynaf
Megkynaf Posts: 18 Member
Ive been back on MFP for 8 days and have found some really great people on here and I want to meet more. I need people who have knowledge of nutrition and experienced what I am going through. everyone in my life is fit or almost fit and don't really understand whats going on in my head and with my body. I have almost 200 lbs to loose and want to make my new way of living stick but I need some folks to lean on and teach me more about getting healthy. I log everyday and I love reading about everyone else's successes. I want to be one of those success stories.

Replies

• jerseygene
    jerseygene Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Hi my goals are pretty much the same i have around 100 pounds left to lose and i love helping others out if i can I fell off the wagon for around 7 months for personal reasons and logged back on yesterday and i had forgot the amount i enjoyed being on myfitnesspal.

So please add if you want.
  • KLangleydoula
    KLangleydoula Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    Hi! My name is Kim and my weight loss journey began two years ago. I was at my heaviest (225) and things were not good. I couldn't keep up with my kids, I was tired all the time, and my doctor told me that my cholesterol was on the rise! I decided something needed to change. I started walking, and eventually doing some weight training. I am down over 75 pounds! I feel so much better, and I love supporting and encouraging people to do the same. I would be happy to be an accountability partner with you. I still have some weight to lose, so we can work at it together! Getting your nutrition under control is a big key to losing weight. I can share what has worked for me if you are interested. If you work hard, I know you can reach your goal! So what do ya say? Are you in?
  • rebeccaplatt21
    Options
    i friend requested you.

anyone else feel free to add me too!
  • nancybuss
    nancybuss Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    I haven't had the same journey, but I've had my own journey. Would love to help! Sent a friend request. Anyone else can feel free to add.
  • cczap80
    cczap80 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    This journey is not an easy one, but it does help to have supportive people around you. That is why I keep coming back to MFP. My first go around, I dropped 60 lbs. Started with Zumba and really portion control. Then I got pregnant and now I am back again to try to work on the baby weight (which is tough with no energy). No matter how many times I have fallen off the wagon, I always have MFP to keep me motivated and going. Everyone is going through the same things mentally and physically and there is never any judgement. You will be a success story as long as you try and you believe. You're here. That's success already!!
  • MsDeitra
    MsDeitra Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    With more than half my body weight to lose, trust me I understand your journey. I'm super motivated and can't wait to take life on fully! Friend requests sent. Happy to friend others!