In search of Motivators and Friends

Options
Hello everyone! My name is Amber, I'm 25 and I tried losing weight before on this site but eventually gave up. I am very unhappy with my weight and the way I look, so I've become a bit more motivated than last time (Mainly because I gained since then. xD) Dieting is hard enough without supporters so I figured I'd try to gain some motivating people and friends! :) So feel free to add me! I will also be doing some motivating if any of you need it. :))

Replies

• looserlarry
    Options
    :smile:

About Me:

I am a 43 year old male from Santa Maria CA. I have been married since to my beautiful wife Brand since 2008 but been together since 2004. I have 2 lovely kids from a previous marriage April age 18 and a boy Isaiah 13. My hobbies include church activities such as ushering on Sundays, Metro Kids on Saturdays and attending men's group Bible studies on Tuesday nights. I am very active in my church but also enjoy the beach weather and being outside.
  • looserlarry
    Options
    Iam wanting to get into shape a lot for health reasons such as sleep apnea, high blood pressure, numerous iron and other vitamin problems. Also I have gastric bypass coming September 22, 2014 and feel getting into shape will help my recovery after surgery.
  • simonkurth
    simonkurth Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me Amberella. I don't really diet, but I sure have become aware of the food that I eat since joining MFP. Wishing you the best
    Simon :)
  • sarahsnchz37
    sarahsnchz37 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello my name is Sarah feel free to add me as well..I've used mfp before and lost 5lbs but gained them and with a bit extra a year later after eating horribly in college. I try my best to watch what I eat and exercise :) goodluck!
  • BrokeCollegeGirl32
    BrokeCollegeGirl32 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Yo! Call me Len.
    I could use some help in the food department too so feel free to add me.
  • Dreed71
    Dreed71 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm Dee. New to weight loss. Struggling but still continuing to try. Need friends on here bad. I also use fit bit. Please add me.
  • 87Djones
    87Djones Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I lost about 50lbs in the past year or so. I watch I eat most of the time but do test out experiments to see how my body reacts. I'll be glad to provide support.
    Just always keep in mind weight loss can be slow journey but has huge benefits when accomplish.