Best workout videos?

Options
I was looking into which workout like the 30 Day Shred is best – I've heard a lot about T25, P90X, and Insanity. I've tried the 30DS but never got past level 1 because she talks too much......

Which one gives best results? If anyone has progress pics that'd be awesome to see. My goal is to tone up and get rid of fat (not lose weight)

Replies

• db34fit69
    db34fit69 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Don't pay for videos. There are enough on Youtube that you can watch for free. BeFit is a video channel that always posts new content; they have both short and long videos. Just try a new one each time you work out, it is probably much more interesting than doing the same one for 30 days.

http://www.youtube.com/user/BeFit

There is no such thing as 'toning," im sure others on here can answer that better than I.
  • wrenna21
    wrenna21 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    if you are gonna buy them go to walmart and get any that's on sale. they are all great and any will work. I hear great things about that PX90 and INSANITY, also the biggest loser stuff is great. I personally love the zumba stuff. I watch a lot of it off YOUTUBE and have it on the Wii. I have a lot of exercise channels on my tv. check your tv and online for the free stuff first. check out anything that's dancing cause its fun and anything that's fun its best cause youll wanna stick with it. anything that feels like work will make you lose interest but if its fun youll stick with it.
  • DR2501
    DR2501 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    Get a kettlebell and search MyomyTV on YouTube - brilliant workout routines for free. Also Fitnessblender is a good website with free videos.

If you want a disc though, you can't beat Insanity for my money. You can download the torrent for free too if you know how.