Looking for a fitness accountability partner :)

Options
I need to lose between 40-50 pounds! Anyone want to help me out and befriend me!

Replies

• santd
    santd Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Hey carissaymb..... I'm looking to lose 35 pounds, and doing a slimathon to raise funds for a hospital. I only have a few friends, but we are very chatty, not just saying 'like'. happy to be your chatty supportive friend too. Dawn
  • KLangleydoula
    KLangleydoula Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    Hi! My name is Kim and my weight loss journey began two years ago. I was at my heaviest (225) and things were not good. I couldn't keep up with my kids, I was tired all the time, and my doctor told me that my cholesterol was on the rise! I decided something needed to change. I started walking, and eventually doing some weight training. I am down over 75 pounds! I feel so much better, and I love supporting and encouraging people to do the same. I would be happy to be an accountability partner with you. I still have some weight to lose, so we can work at it together! Getting your nutrition under control is a big key to losing weight. I can share what has worked for me if you are interested. If you work hard, I know you can reach your goal! So what do ya say? Are you in?