smiley faces alround :-)

Options
:smile: First week of proper! dieting and exercise has resulted in a 7.8lb loss :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

I'm well chuffed, i have set my goal as i go on holiday in 35 days time to loose a further 15lb before i go.

This just gave me a boost ...........cuz im happy

have a good weekend folks xx:love:

Replies

• BigT555
    BigT555 Posts: 2,067 Member
    Options
    not to be a debbie downer, but alot of that weight you lost was water, and 15 lbs in 35 days is highly aggressive. that would put you at a 1500 daily deficit, and judging by your ticker and profile pic you dont have all that much weight to lose. setting the bar high is good sometimes, but in when it comes to weight loss slow and steady wins the race
  • geto2010
    geto2010 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Big T - usually that's the case big lose in the first week due to water loss, but my body water has gone up. I use body composite scales which gave my fat % down, muscle % up, water up %, BMI down and BMR down as well. so fingers crossed for next week.

My first goal is 2.88lb per week to be 250lb by 1st Aug, tough but achievable goal i hope.

Nice of you to mention not having much weight to loose, but at 265lb and 6'5" is too heavy by far, i carry the weight well, but its still there :-(

cheers

Neil