HI

Options
HI, not really sure what to say. I'm a newbie here :) I had ankle ligament reconstruction surgery in January and put weight on. I was already weighing heavier than I wanted so now I really want to make a start. I can't exercise yet as have been advised not to by consultant and physio. I have made a ticker so visual everyday reminder. The horse in my ticker and his Mum are my main motivation, don't want to be a fattie on top of them and have high hopes for the coloured in the ticker.

Replies

• saadagio
    saadagio Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi Welcome to myfitnesspal.

I had ankle surgery too, it will be a year come July 9th. I am still in recovery. What did you do to your ankle? I shredded the tendon in mine. I was in a cast for a full year. I am also limited on exercise. I wish you luck with everything. If you want to add me as a friend we can keep each other on track.

Good luck with your weight loss journey. Have a wonderful day.

Karen
  • Pebblespooch
    Pebblespooch Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Thanks for reply. I had brostrum procedure, I have weak ankles and with not resting it after numerous sprains and small tears the damage got worse. The only way they could get any level of stability back was to do the operation, all other therapies hadn't worked.
  • jwat90
    jwat90 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent! :smile:
  • Pebblespooch
    Pebblespooch Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Also looking for some friends in the UK to share recipe and brand ideas