I want to feel ... (No negativity zone)

Options
:bigsmile: I am trying to motivate myself so I make lists to try and change my mood and perspective.....

Feel free to re-post and put how you want to feel in these situations, or ones that you make up

I want to feel :

Beautiful= when someone takes my picture
Amazed= when I get on the scale :love:
Sexy= when I get dolled up
Confident= when i go to a meeting / interview
Strong= when I work out
Healthy= when I eat or climb a flight of stairs
Energetic= when i wake up
Happy= when I see old pictures of myself
Positive= when i see myself in the mirror :flowerforyou:
Excited= when I go clothes shopping
Equal= when I am around gorgeous women or thin mints :blushing:
Proud= when I look back six months from now at my weight loss :bigsmile:

lists always help me identify my emotions better, which usually help me from shoveling food in my face and refocus on my goals.

:heart: Good luck on your journey everyone :heart:

***** My posts are open to positive people who want to laugh/encourage/motivate eachother ******
***** My posts are CLOSED to trolls/hate/judgement/ and pretend doctors/therapists******

Replies

• tattooedillini26
    tattooedillini26 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I love your posts! I completely agree, I would love to be able to throw anything on and feel confident and beautiful, and not feel the need to hide my muffin top or my arms being bigger than I want.

Thank you for the awesome post!
  • Jess__I__Can
    Jess__I__Can Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • loistryin
    loistryin Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Wow, thanks for this post....got me thinking of something else besides "white knuckling" it when I try to resist the temptation to NOT TAKE CARE OF MYSELF !!! Hmmmmm I want to feel peaceful when I lay my head on my pillow at night.
  • nomeejerome
    nomeejerome Posts: 2,616 Member
    Options
    ***** My posts are open to positive people who want to laugh/encourage/motivate eachother ******
    ***** My posts are CLOSED to trolls/hate/judgement/ and pretend doctors/therapists******

Considering this is a public forum, these requests may not be granted to you. Maybe try the blog feature of MFP?
  • teresamwhite
    teresamwhite Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    <3
  • janda060708
    janda060708 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Love it! I keep finding myself using your posts for my own motivation . . . I hope that's okay!
  • WreckaRed
    WreckaRed Posts: 116 Member
    Options

I want to feel :

Strong= when I work out
    You said it girl!!
  • IowaPrincess
    IowaPrincess Posts: 274 Member
    Options

Considering this is a public forum, these requests may not be granted to you. Maybe try the blog feature of MFP?

That is a good point, however....I am not doing that becuase a lot of ladies enjoy my topics and send me messages and friends requests. I dont think its fair to punish them or myself and deny an opportunity for more support becuase some people lack manners.
  • jent1007
    jent1007 Posts: 12
    Options
    wow this is great
    exactly how I feel
  • IowaPrincess
    Options
    Thanks ladies :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • ashgirl95
    ashgirl95 Posts: 48
    Options
    I want to feel :

Strong= when I work out

All of the above!
  • rebeccaplatt21
    Options
    your posts are always so inspiring! thanks for the motivation! :-)
  • kgeyser
    kgeyser Posts: 22,505 Member
    Options

That is a good point, however....I am not doing that becuase a lot of ladies enjoy my topics and send me messages and friends requests. I dont think its fair to punish them or myself and deny an opportunity for more support becuase some people lack manners.

Disagreeing with you or offering a different point of view is not rudeness or a lack of manners.
  • jennyfromtheblocko
    Options
    :bigsmile: I am trying to motivate myself so I make lists to try and change my mood and perspective.....

Feel free to re-post and put how you want to feel in these situations, or ones that you make up

I want to feel :

Strong= when I work out

lists always help me identify my emotions better, which usually help me from shoveling food in my face and refocus on my goals.

5b3d26504b13a29b4accedcdf09ee4b1.jpg
  • IowaPrincess
    Options

I want to feel :

Strong= when I work out

5b3d26504b13a29b4accedcdf09ee4b1.jpg

Love it!!!!! :heart: :heart:
  • kgeyser
    Options

Disagreeing with you or offering a different point of view is not rudeness or a lack of manners.

Please quite following me....Thanks.

This is a public forum. Your post came up on the recent posts. I clicked on it and responded. How is that following you? You don't get to dictate on a public forum who responds to your posts and how they respond. MFP has community guidelines, and my post did not violate any of them. If you have an issue with my post, report it to the mods.
  • IowaPrincess
    Options
    your posts are always so inspiring! thanks for the motivation! :-)

Thank you Rebecca!!!! :bigsmile:
  • Kaye_Marie
    Kaye_Marie Posts: 15
    Options
    Sure as hell beats the "Is the person above you hot" posts!

Who doesn't like inspirational posts on a weightloss site?
  • kgeyser
    Options

You have posted on other topics of mine and said things that a lot of people found degrading/offensive/judgemental.
    You also do not have any business to talk to people like you are a doctor or therapist.
    I am "Ignoring" you. So that I wont see anymore of your "polite" responses on EVERY topic I post.
    Please quite following me....Thanks.

I respond to lots of posts, as you can see from my post count on the left. If one of my posts was offensive or violated guidelines, again, report it to the mods. I can respond to posts however I like within the community guidelines, which I haven't violated. I'm sorry if you didn't agree with my point of view on whichever post you are referring to, but that's really not my problem.
  • sunitar292
    sunitar292 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Awesome motivation! :happy: