Watch my weight loss 5lbs at a time- 40lbs down

Options
2»

Replies

• SweetMaryAngel
    Options
    Really Amazing, it's fascinating to see how to results really show pic by pic. I'm curious in what you ate diet wise?
  • marye2021
    marye2021 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    You look great!! Love that bathing suit! I need to get me one as a goal suit!
  • KetoToThin
    KetoToThin Posts: 185
    Options
    I like the 5lb's at a time idea. Congrats!
  • katiewilsonxo
    katiewilsonxo Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Really Amazing, it's fascinating to see how to results really show pic by pic. I'm curious in what you ate diet wise?

Thank you and thanks everyone for your kind words and support.
    If you want to see what I eat, my diary is open and I've logged every single day since Jan 6th. I don't eat "clean" or really follow my macros too heavily. I don't eat meat and I've been a vegetarian for over 11 years so it's not really part of a "healthy lifestyle" because clearly I was able to become over weight on a vegetarian diet so I don't necessarily recommend it as a means of losing weight.

My recommendations for diet are to eat what you like but to be very honest about portion sizes and to weight everything. I had nutella, tortilla chips with cheese and sandwiches on italian bread almost every single day when I first started out. My mother's birthday celebration was this week and I weighed my slice of cake and purchased a brand of cake that came with nutrition info instead of one from a bakery. Your diet should be one that you can live with and enjoy in the long term. When I started out, I was on a 1200 calorie a day MFP default plan. Many people on here are against it but I had a lot of success with it. Now that I'm almost at my goal, I'm slowly increasing my goal calories for the day.

Like I said, if you're interested in what I eat, feel free to check out my diary or message me here if you have any questions :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!